I recently had icons of E Bay & You Tube on my home page I was doing some upgrades and somehow deleted them can't figure out how to get them back. Also I had a CB icon that would take me to all the available apps

Hope someone is willing to help out.
    01-28-09 02:58 PM
    Go to your programs (Options - Advanced - Applications) and see if they are still listed there. If not you'll need to re-install.
    Here are the links:

I'm assuming CB was from the CB website. Go to wap.crackberry.com to download that. (They have a link to the CB store as well as the site itself)
    youtube is here: http://www.google.com/m/download/you...nitube_bb.jad?
    and I'm assuming the ebay one was a launcher? If so you can probably find it (plus lots of other launchers) here: Blackberry Launchers
    01-28-09 03:25 PM
    You can also double check and make sure you didn't hide them. on the home screen click menu > show all. Then you can tap an icon and click menu, unhide
    01-28-09 03:36 PM
    I am new to the Blackberry world... how do you add the launchers to your phone? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks
    01-28-09 05:27 PM
    I am new to the Blackberry world... how do you add the launchers to your phone? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks
    go to the link I posted above on your phone's browser and download them from there.
    Or if you have quicklaunch (an awesome program you can find here:NikkiSoft makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Storm app launcher) then you can add a url to that.

best of luck!
    01-28-09 05:33 PM
    Thanks karalinagirl for the above links.
    02-01-09 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD