When I am christmas shopping, stuck in this long line and the lady in front of you is stressing. Something about long lines, why the store only sells blue vs green ones... I tune into my Storm. Nothing like listening to a little Luda... "Move B__tch, Get out the way. Get out the way!"

When I am on the plane traveling for work and the guy next to me pulls out a laptop to watch Dark Knight (mind you he's 300 pounds with elbows the size of my legs all cramped in his seat)... I manage to maneuver my hand into my coat pocket, pull out my Storm and watch the same movie, Dark Knight which I happen to have ripped and transferred to my Storm.

When I am out playing hookie from work and my boss asks me to edit a doc and send it back ASAP....I pull over, edit the doc with my Storm, and get it back to him within minutes, as if I were sitting in my office.

When my wife who's out shopping for that one item and forgets what the heck it is and calls me on her Storm asking for the item. I use my storm to surf and find it. Then I "cut & paste" the link in my response back to her Storm

Then she doesn't know what color, what style, or what model. So she takes a picture and sends it to me via MMS. Yes I can view pictures and video MMS on my Storm.

When my kid is going bonkers and I can't get him to stop crying or sit still, I play Disney Cars on my Storm. Now he's in a trance sitting there watching cartoons on my Storm.

When I go to the can and sit on my throne, I surf the net with my Storm. Catching up on daily news. You know you've been in there too long when you stand up and the toilet seat is implanted on your rear.

When I go to sleep, I watch movies or surf with my Storm, or I try to setup my fantasy football team. Mean while my wife talks to me telling me of her day, neighborhood gossip, her list of "to do's" for me... or something like that. I'm too into my Storm, her voice now sounds like the muffled teacher's voice in them Peanuts cartoons.

ahhh I love my Storm! Get some nice games on this thing and I'm set for life.

Lets hear what you have done with your Storm...
    12-13-08 10:20 AM
    I jump started my SUV with my storm!

No but really, I do love it tho!
    12-13-08 10:24 AM
    I played brickbreaker for like 2 hours when I couldnt fall asleep after being on a terrible sleep schedule during finals week. Does that count??
    12-13-08 10:26 AM
    I used my Storm as a blender to make margaritas.
    12-13-08 10:29 AM
    Ummmm im sure all the stuff you do with your storm can be done with just about any blackberry!! you should consider doing things like i do with my storm... I for one conquer world hunger with my storm and lets not forget how i fight the iphone terrorist group with it as well...
    12-13-08 10:30 AM
    im addicted. my gf says shes going to throw it away. lol
    12-13-08 10:30 AM
    I'm sitting in the waiting room at the dentist right now =P
    12-13-08 10:31 AM
    I jump started my SUV with my storm!

Pfft-

I saved Britney Spears Career with my Storm.

Beat that one !

12-13-08 10:38 AM
    I used my Storm as a blender to make margaritas.
    haha good one
    12-13-08 10:43 AM
    Pfft-

Beat that one !

Is saving her career possible?
    12-13-08 10:44 AM
    Pfft-

Beat that one !

I got her sister pregnant with mine. Your move Sherlock...
    12-13-08 10:55 AM
    My Storm stitches together orthopedic sneakers for midgets with fallen arches.
    12-13-08 10:58 AM
    I got her sister pregnant with mine. Your move Sherlock...
    My Storm Turned Michael Jackson White.

1-up that one mister!

12-13-08 11:10 AM
    My Storm Turned Michael Jackson White.

1-up that one mister!

WTF you fail he was already white before the storm came out! Game over lol
    12-13-08 11:12 AM
    I met the future ex-wife using predictive powers of the Storm. Auto correct is the shizzle.
    12-13-08 11:21 AM
    My Storm was assembled by Chuck Norris and can perform roundhouse kicks to the head....at will. (/me hits little clock)
    12-13-08 11:25 AM
    Pfft-

Beat that one !

My Storm saved the cheerleader and saved the world.
    12-13-08 12:20 PM
    my storm just saved our economy
    12-13-08 12:25 PM
    WTF you fail he was already white before the storm came out! Game over lol
    Psh.

I thought it was common knowledge that the Storms Touchscreen Houses incredible time bending powers that can be manipulated.

Epic Fail on your part for not knowing that.

12-13-08 12:26 PM
    my storm just saved our economy
    My Storm Fixed Amy Winehouse and Now She's a Born Again Christian.
    12-13-08 12:28 PM
    When my kid is going bonkers and I can't get him to stop crying or sit still, I play Disney Cars on my Storm. Now he's in a trance sitting there watching cartoons on my Storm...
    Don't call Disney's Cars a cartoon. Geez.
    Tom & Jerry, Road Runner, Bugs Bunny... those are cartoons.

12-13-08 12:29 PM
    i just like looking at it...... and touching the screen......
    12-13-08 04:00 PM
    I parted the red sea, stopped world war 3 from beggining, and killed hitler with my storm. All in a days work on one charge.
    12-13-08 04:11 PM
    My Storm cleaned up more mess than a sham-wow...
    12-13-08 04:30 PM
    I sit on Crackberry for 2 hours every day reading everything I can, absorbing everything I can, planning cunning things in my head of what I can do with my Storm, whilst I'm waiting for the freakin' courier to just deliver the thing so I can just get on with it! It's driving me mad! But, oh, it's so beautiful in my mind...
    12-13-08 04:35 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD