Ok boys and I just made fantastic discovery and I think you'll be quite pleased.
    Does your key pad JUMP at you from time to time or seemingly from the bottom of the screen (Not Good) or does it flow like magic at you as though it is coming from the back of the phone in a 3D fashion? (Which is the way it's supposed to work!)
    Well if you have that and other memory issues like lagging programs slow, scrolling and having or to reboot several times a day etc... It may not be the fact that you have stuffed your phone with apps till it's ready to blow sky high but it just may be your factory installed theme!
    That's right CrackBerry users the factory installed theme may just be causing your phone to display the above mentioned symptoms and you must stop using this factory installed Nightmare or your head will burst like a fire hydrant in New York in the summertime trying to figure out why your phone does not perform like NEW 100% of the time!
    I have installed several themes and narrowed it down to one theme and NO I DO NOT KNOW THE GUY who made this super product for my BlackBerry I just installed it because I love the color black goes with everything shells, skins shoes etc you get the picture!
    It's called "Black Infusion" and it does not cause my phone's key pad to act in an erratic way but it does allow everything to flow smoothly and strangely enough I almost think it speeds up my phone and allows the garbage collector to run like it's supposed so that things stay pretty quick!
    The factory theme did not do anything but make me angry enough to call Verizon and discuss buying a new/different high-end phone (With all the hype around the latest phone scheduled to come out soon I'm gonna let you guess which one! )
    Also to be fair to the other developers I have tried others such as the Windows look-a-likes some of them are cool some are kinda quirky to work with and they too worked quite well but NOT like Black Infusion!
    Well after shutting down the factory made Nightmare that came with my phone and truly pushing my Storm to it's limits to see if it will have memory problems and none have appeared so far and I'm staying put with what I have for some time to come this really is an amazing phone if you know what to look for when it comes to performance and or tracking down bugs!
    Last edited by Black Ice; 07-04-10 at 01:47 PM.
    07-04-10 01:14 PM
    Yea themes can cause lag. And there are plenty of themes that don't eat your memory. Free and premium. The theme I use is very small and very clean but still very functional and I get barely any lag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 01:32 PM
    Yea themes can cause lag. And there are plenty of themes that don't eat your memory. Free and premium. The theme I use is very small and very clean but still very functional and I get barely any lag.

I have spent many a sleepless nights trying to figure this little problem out I just know that RIM a worldwide corporation is not going to put something the market that's going to cause them to have a bad rep! I have had BlackBerries for years and I know the guys at RIM truly wanted the Storm to be it's flagship phone and hopefully over time they will in fact decide to keep the Storm and go for a 3rd version of the Storm.
    I even had a dream (I classify it as a Nightmare) I bought a PalmPre!
    I love the browser in the Pre but hate the tiny tot keyboard!
    I was in fact so frustrated I called RIM and told them I was going to a different brand but after what I have discovered I love my Storm all over again!
    07-04-10 01:55 PM
    I have spent many a sleepless nights trying to figure this little problem out I just know that RIM a worldwide corporation is not going to put something the market that's going to cause them to have a bad rep! I have had BlackBerries for years and I know the guys at RIM truly wanted the Storm to be it's flagship phone and hopefully over time they will in fact decide to keep the Storm and go for a 3rd version of the Storm.
    I even had a dream (I classify it as a Nightmare) I bought a PalmPre!
    I love the browser in the Pre but hate the tiny tot keyboard!
    I was in fact so frustrated I called RIM and told them I was going to a different brand but after what I have discovered I love my Storm all over again!
    This is a VERY strange thread...have you been celebrating the 4th a little too much??
    07-04-10 02:45 PM
    This is a VERY strange thread...have you been celebrating the 4th a little too much??
    i have read it twice and still dont know what he is going off on.

Put the drugs down!
    07-04-10 02:54 PM
    You too funny!
    07-04-10 03:00 PM
    i have read it twice and still dont know what he is going off on.

Put the drugs down!
    Read sloooooowly this time
    07-04-10 03:02 PM
    I'll get back to you guys after I buy this wrist watch phone I'm Ebay shopping for my other GSM line....
    07-04-10 03:05 PM
    Read sloooooowly this time
    It would help if you wrote something coherent. Using punctuation correctly also helps.
    07-04-10 05:28 PM
    The other guy understood I understand I'm sure the guys who are effected will too. It wasn't like I was writing a book just dropping a small tip so we don't loose anymore BlackBerry users to the dredged Driod.
    Hay I gotta go to Lenbo, KS. I re-look at my post later to see if anything is hard to understand, Oh and by the way me not high while driving big rig DOT kinda frown on that stuff.
    07-04-10 05:46 PM
    It would help if you wrote something coherent. Using punctuation correctly also helps.
    Stop exaggerating guys. It wasn't that hard to understand. I caught his drift and I don't think I'm the only one. I'm not smarter than everyone here.

But of course you guys just wanted to nitpick...hope it makes you feel better.

07-04-10 05:46 PM
    The other guy understood I understand I'm sure the guys who are effected will too. It wasn't like I was writing a book just dropping a small tip so we don't loose anymore BlackBerry users to the dredged Driod.
    Hay I gotta go to Lenbo, KS. I re-look at my post later to see if anything is hard to understand, Oh and by the way me not high while driving big rig DOT kinda frown on that stuff.
    WHAT?!

Stop exaggerating guys. It wasn't that hard to understand. I caught his drift and I don't think I'm the only one. I'm not smarter than everyone here.

But of course you guys just wanted to nitpick...hope it makes you feel better.

Maybe you didn't read the post directly above yours.
    07-04-10 07:25 PM
    Ok Ok ya may be right about the punctuation I'm an Ol cat who ain't seen the inside of a classroom since the 80's but that don't mean I don't know what I'm talking about (Like the group WAR sang in Why can't we be friends). Any way I have a question for you and that is why do attack the vendor SB in your signature?
    They sell pretty good products! I have never had a phone to crash using their stuff and I got 3 of em with their stuff in em.
    07-04-10 08:58 PM
    WHAT?!

Maybe you didn't read the post directly above yours.
    Yea...we were typing them at the same time (as you can see by the time posted). I get the gist of the thread though and can summarize if needed.

07-04-10 09:48 PM
    Yea...we were typing them at the same time (as you can see by the time posted). I get the gist of the thread though and can summarize if needed.

Can't say I didn't try to explain it as eloquent and as detailed as possible. It's this darn ebonics accent of mine it gives me trouble from time to time
    07-04-10 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD