-Do you want to quickly launch your applications using shortcuts?

-Are you a fan of shortcuts on your PC?

-Are you tired of searching for your application icon on BlackBerry Home Screen or tired of searching for your shortcuts on th existing launching/shortcut applications?

-Do you want to assign 6 applications to the convenience key on your phone (double click to call a friend, triple click to lock your device, quadruple click to turn your strom into a flash light)?

If so, then you are going to love ShortcutMe.

Features:
    • 52 out of the box, yet customizable shortcuts for major BlackBerry applications.
    • Assign 3 applications to each convenience key by double/triple/quadruple clicks.
    • Assign single-letter shortcuts to your favorite tasks/applications.
    • Shortcuts are active from anywhere, so press the shortcuts and fire an application without closing the current app.
    • Check current time and date from any other program just by pressing the conv. key.
    • Allows color coding of the shortcuts on the main page
    • Create shortcuts for opening your favorite web pages.
    • Create shortcuts for Wap-Browser, BES-Browser
    • Create shortcuts for directly call/email/PIN/SMS a friend.
    • Create shortcuts for opening a new Task or Memo.
    • Create shortcuts for turning Radio off/on.
    • Create shortcuts for a location on Maps Application
    • Double click the convenience key (from anywhere) to lock your Blackberry.
    • Access to other applications while internet browsing without exiting the browser.
    • Turn your Blackberry quickly to a Flash Light from any application.
    • Avoid the annoying "Say a Command" voice because of the accidental convenience key clicks.
    • No more worries about loosing your shortcuts when upgrading/changing BlackBerry or its software.
    • User-friendly configuration process provided by Copy, Paste, Select, and Multitap in menus. (e.g. Copy a phone number from your AddressBook and paste it in SB to create a Call shortcut).
    • Save your settings on uSD card. Modify them on PC and then load them back into ShortcutMe

Testimonials:
    ShortcutMe (ShortcutBerry) - Testimonials

Fully functional trial version and purchasing available from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest in the market to launch apps and easiest to configure. - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

User Manual:
    http://shortcutme.com/ShortcutMe_Storm_V3_0_0_4.pdf
    05-05-09 07:12 PM
    I know it does more but I'm sticking with QuickLaunch..

PotBB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 08:53 PM
    I tried it, liked it, kept it. Mostly for the multi click side button shortcut.

05-05-09 08:53 PM
    I find this app to have a lot more functionality over QL.
    05-06-09 09:40 AM
    The multi click is awesome. I just havn't figured out how to do custom shortcuts like to pictures folder or email "jim" etc
    05-06-09 11:30 PM
    THIS APP HAS BEEN UPDATED TO A NEWER AND MUCH BETTER VERSION!!! Make sure to check it out.
    05-14-09 03:51 PM
    Sounds sweet. How do people like it over QL?
    05-14-09 03:56 PM
    Sounds sweet. How do people like it over QL?
    I like it a lot more then QL, I have nothing to do with the dev, aside from active beta. I just think it needs to get word spread that its out and can possibly beat QL.
    05-14-09 04:03 PM
    I love QL, but I'd like to see a video of the Storm version. Maybe I can fall in love again
    05-14-09 04:04 PM
    I love QL, but I'd like to see a video of the Storm version. Maybe I can fall in love again
    Ill have to bug vijik to get one made, there is a full fledge trial for 7 days. Just install it and no limitations. It's very easy to use and straight forward, it really is cool to press my left button 2 times and it pops up my contacts, 3 times and it pops up an sms to my other half, and 4 I call her. On the right 2 brings up my camera, i forget the other 2 lol. Obviously 1 brings up a scrollable menu that you just drag your way through, or use the simple qwerty with 2 key presses and you are launching another app off the the long list you have probably created lol.
    05-14-09 10:11 PM
    will it let me launch my sexy dice ????
    05-14-09 10:41 PM
    will it let me launch my sexy dice ????
    Of course it will, I don’t know why but i even tried to make sure lol. **** if you’re a real pimp you could set it up on a multi click, so you could press your right key 2 or 3 times and up pop your dice...now your women knows your always ready to go ;-)
    05-15-09 08:52 AM
    Lol

05-15-09 09:39 AM
    good concept but again cost money. we should have a sub forum for apps that are released. one for free and another for payed. its like a goddamn advertisement bored on here
    05-15-09 10:13 AM
    good concept but again cost money. we should have a sub forum for apps that are released. one for free and another for payed. its like a goddamn advertisement bored on here
    You're right! How dare people charge or their hard work. Oh and in case you are wondering, this section us called "storm 3rd party apps" not rant and raves.

05-15-09 10:20 AM
    How much is it? I'm at work so i can't check it out right now. 7 day trial? Never had QL so i think i have to try this
    05-15-09 10:26 AM
    Actually that's not a bad idea. The complaint about this program which does a lot for a user is very invalid. But having a free and paid 3rd party apps would probably help...but that�s not for this thread, this thread is about a great program which I truly believes blows QL away and needs to get more attention.
    05-15-09 10:33 AM
    How much is it? I'm at work so i can't check it out right now. 7 day trial? Never had QL so i think i have to try this
    It's 4.99 and yes a 7 day trial; you download and install the app. It is fully functional and after 7 days it will stop letting you launch apps unless you put a valid key in. More than enough time to become addicted =).
    05-15-09 10:36 AM
    Has anyone tried to newest version?
    05-15-09 03:39 PM
    I bought quick launch and I was satisfied with it until a few days ago. I upgraded my Storm with a .141/5.0 Hybrid and everytime I try to use QL in flashes, does this support .141/5.0? if so I will purchase this App....
    05-15-09 04:01 PM
    I bought quick launch and I was satisfied with it until a few days ago. I upgraded my Storm with a .141/5.0 Hybrid and everytime I try to use QL in flashes, does this support .141/5.0? if so I will purchase this App....
    Yes, ShortcutMe does support .141.

We have intentionally used fundamental APIs to develop ShortcutMe to increase it's chances to run on future RIM OS upgrades.

Other programs that are designed based on laying out over other programs may not run on every future release.
    .141 problem is just one example. Future "surprises" might be around the corner for those programs.

Multiple Click feature of ShortcutMe along with it's customizable shortcuts makes it a good candidate to make Blackberry more user friendly.

One crackberry user said about ShortcutMe:

"The speed of this application is impressive. Even me trying to crash it on purpose, it takes it like a champ. Multi-tasking is actually pretty easy with this. Once you learn all of your shortcuts, you will be zipping through them like a hot knife through butter"

ShortcutMe - Testimonials
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application
    Fonware Ltd. - Flash
    05-15-09 06:34 PM
    I've been using the free trial for about an hour or so and I'm sold. This is an awesome app with the ability to make custom shortcuts. I'll buy it for sure!

05-15-09 06:58 PM
    I've been using the free trial for about an hour or so and I'm sold. This is an awesome app with the ability to make custom shortcuts. I'll buy it for sure!

Did the version you use have the magnifier?
    05-18-09 03:55 PM
    With this app, would I be able to attach apps the likes of Quickpull and Patternlock?
    Also... how much memory does this app use, as compared to QL's mem usage?
    05-18-09 05:36 PM
    Did the version you use have the magnifier?
    I'm not sure what you mean by magnifier, but when you touch a key, it shows the letter(s) above the keyboard similar to the iphone.
    05-18-09 06:58 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD