I went to a little lunch spot right nextdoor to groundzero, WTC plaza ... its called "World Cafe" in case anyone is from there ...

So its the kinda place that has a ton of tables, but its common to share a table with other people. So there was 3 "double" tables next to each other, room for 6 people to sit facing each other ...

these 2 guys were on one side, and me and my partner sat at the other side.

As i sat down i placed my 2 phones (currently iphone and clam) in front of me, my partner did the same with his 2 phones. THEN i realized the other 2 guys sitting at our table each had 2 phones in front of them as well!! ahaha

I felt kinda like a loser since i had the iCrap and a clam ... i almost wanted to tell them "yea its a clam, but my storm is on order .... " ROFL!!!

so do you guys all have just one phone? or do you keep one for work and one for home?
    12-15-08 12:31 AM
    Bold and iPhone 3G.
    12-15-08 12:34 AM
    I'm pushin the Tre club...but at this point rollin deuces

Curve and Omnia.
    12-15-08 12:35 AM
    i have two phones activated iphone 3g and storm . one work one pleasure/ or lack there of i should say
    Storm and LG VX9400 still love my VCast mobile TV.
    I'm pushin the Tre club...but at this point rollin deuces

Curve and Omnia.
    ughhhh how are you standing the omnia ?!!?!? i tried it for a week and wanted to throw up lol the screen was a POS . not to mention the lip stick hanging from the side. the camera was nice though
    12-15-08 12:36 AM
    ughhhh how are you standing the omnia ?!!?!? i tried it for a week and wanted to throw up lol the screen was a POS . not to mention the lip stick hanging from the side. the camera was nice though
    Free helps you overlook alot of things.
    12-15-08 12:38 AM
    Ibtl....................
    12-15-08 12:40 AM
    Curve on VZ and iPhone on AT&T. Also own Bold on AT&T.
    12-15-08 12:40 AM
    wow did everyone miss this?

lol he even edited it, i wonder how offensive it was before he did!?!?!
    lol
    12-15-08 12:48 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hahah thats funny
    12-15-08 12:49 AM
    you must have it on your mind..
    the reason i say this is.. read the post again.. is saying partner really what that means all the time..

he could be a cop.. or a firefighter or anything in the work force were you have a PARTNER that you work with.. why was partner defined as being gay because he went to lunch with his partner.

btw I have no problem with anyone's sexual orientation.. but I thought it funny that it was automatically assumed?

i agree i usually think like business partner, etc when its said.

but i kinda hate the homosexual usage of the word partner. i mean, why doesnt a guy just say "my boyfriend" or a girl say "my girlfriend" where did this partner means gay thing come from?

i think everyone should be equal, and terminology should be equal too. using the word partner MAKES you different, so why use it?
    "my partner" i meant as in business partner. We were out meeting a client together, and happened to get hungry, so we stopped there (i heard they had great wraps!)

PS, dont ask me why the **** i felt the need to explain that

sheesh
    wow those posts got deleted fast.
    12-15-08 12:50 AM
    wow those posts got deleted fast.

yes they did and thread closed
    12-15-08 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD