I can't believe you guys. Some of you have been waiting weeks for this phone, even months. A few slightly jaded reviews come out and you got people cancelling their telesales order. You demo'ed an old Storm for 20 minutes and you hate it. In fact, you hate it so much that you jump back on your old a$$ curve and post threads to convince other people to hate it too. You're not a Crackberry addict...no, no, no,...you're just a crackhead!!

Do you hear Kevin saying this phone is doomed, NO.

Do you hear CX shaking in his boots because some iPhone jockey gave the Storm a bad review? NO.

They are Crackberry addicts. Not you posers. I understand this is a forum and opinions are to be stated. Thats why I'm posting this. But for you to post a thread saying "Don't Buy The Storm" is ridiculous. Be a lawyer at work, not at home. Quit giving the same BS reasons. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Fine. Hopefully you made your judgement off of your own personal experience with the phone and not because Johnny Numbnuts said he wasn't impressed. If you like it, fine, more power to you. Point is, be your own man, or woman. Don't come here with the intent to sway minds. I mean forreal, get a hobby!

Real Crackberry Addicts wouldn't dare say some of the things you people say. Its called Crackberry for a reason. Because its addictive. Don't down the product your addicted to. As Judge Joe Brown would say "Sounds to me like thats a crackhead move."
    11-20-08 08:40 PM
    Heck . . I am adicted and i don't even have it yet!
    11-20-08 08:42 PM
    If anything the reviews got me more excited.
    11-20-08 08:45 PM
    I heard so many glowing reviews about the iPhone and hated the darn thing . . . . now I see bad reviews and I know I will love it (that and I spent 30 mins with it)
    11-20-08 08:46 PM
    We just need some Rage Against the Machine playing and should do some rioting.
    11-20-08 08:47 PM
    Thank God someone with sense!! I am still gettng this phone next month when it is released. I don't care about the reviews I will have my own and that's the important thing!!

CB addict for life!
    11-20-08 08:48 PM
    Group hug? Everyone?
    11-20-08 08:48 PM
    Group hug? Everyone?
    I said riots, not hugs
    11-20-08 08:55 PM
    Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
    11-20-08 08:59 PM
    I've been waiting for this phone for months I'm determined to let nothing get in my way..
    11-20-08 09:05 PM
    I said riots, not hugs

Awwww c'mon!

Hugs for everyone!!

All this Storm madness is making everyone just a tad uptight...

Just think, this time tomorrow, no one will be posting here because you all will be making out with your new Blackberrys
    11-20-08 09:10 PM
    Dude!! Just leave the haters alone!!!!! Let them try to convince people to change their minds!

(The bottom line is this, the less people in the store tomorrow morning, the more Storms left for those of us who AREN'T hating!!!)
    11-20-08 09:10 PM
    That rant is official!!!..ima newbie and i had issues with many phones>>but, i did my research, homework before i make purchases.so i knew what i got myself into...Those people that made impulse buys are the one with those witty opinions...I made the choice for the bold because of my life style and crossover userbilty(if thats a word..lol)and i love the bold buttons..addictive..Do your home work!!
    11-20-08 09:11 PM
    *flashes cb sign* westside lol seriously, I am getting up at 4 in morning for this phone so don't tell me i am not a cb addict and proud of it. We all now there are going to be problems, dang it's a new type of phone but I can't wait to get it regardless
    Bring it on!!
    11-20-08 09:12 PM
    Couldent have said it better myself.

And I would have said it a little more colorful. But I resisted.

This site has sadly dissapointed me today.
    11-20-08 09:12 PM
    haters will hate. screw them. TRUE addicts just ignore them.
    11-20-08 09:15 PM
    *flashes cb sign* westside lol seriously, I am getting up at 4 in morning for this phone so don't tell me i am not a cb addict and proud of it. We all now there are going to be problems, dang it's a new type of phone but I can't wait to get it regardless
    Bring it on!!
    4 AM??? What store are you going to and what time are you planning to get there??
    11-20-08 09:17 PM
    My real name is Johnny Numbnuts and I am offended that my name was used in vain!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 09:35 PM
    We just need some Rage Against the Machine playing and should do some rioting.
    How about some Ministry and "Jesus Built My Hotrod"?
    11-20-08 09:53 PM
    I totally agree with the OP, but watch your thumbs: the Curve is still a GREAT phone, even if it's no Storm. And, of course, not everyone wants a touch screen phone, and that's fine. The OP's beef is with the people who want a touch screen phone, have been eagerly waiting for the Storm for months, and now freak out because of some bad reviews and try to convince everyone else the Storm sucks.
    11-20-08 10:25 PM
    Thank you for this post. I can understand all this crap being on other sites but this is CRACKberry. no crackhead has ever said" you know man i really wanted some crack but now that im here and it taste kinda funny i dont think im going to buy it". This site is for those that have true addictions. Heck i told them i would smoke and or snort real blackberries for the win a free storm contest and im going to be there at 4:30 tommorrow morning. Aint no such thing as a half time crackberry addict.
    11-20-08 11:28 PM
    If anything the reviews got me more excited.
    Absolutely the same here!!!!
    11-20-08 11:29 PM
    I've been waiting for this phone for months I'm determined to let nothing get in my way..
    I am with you on that one... there is no way for me to change my mind now after following this phone for so long.
    11-20-08 11:31 PM
    Mr. Treyda, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    11-20-08 11:37 PM
    Amen! I'm currently camping out right now! I'm getting my storm and I'm gonna review it not let someone else do it for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 12:06 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD