I have verizon curve....and love it-no reason in world to change...but this phone got me thinkn bout a new storm....

That is until I saw the "pearl"esque sure type thing.....my wife has pearl and I hate typing on it!

Turning device on side to get full qwerty.....uncomfortable----ud need 2 hands

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 09:40 AM
    you can also do the multi touch (3 letters per key) in portrait mode, so don't let that be a deal breaker.
    11-20-08 09:42 AM
    this thread is a waste of space.
    11-20-08 09:42 AM
    Most of them are right now, just people, myself included, killing time on their (new) favorite site!!

Wait until the real reviews start hitting tomorrow afternoon. Also, posts about fights in lines, people getting screwed out of a Storm for one reason or another (probably their own fault) and the "how do I...." posts. What I paid, what he paid, what the store dude told me, this is my deal, what did you get, it smells funny, is it black or a really dark blue......its gonna be crazy!! Im looking forward to it. I get mine Saturday and most of the initial 'issues' should be worked out by then.
    Last edited by Carbon Coupe; 11-20-08 at 09:49 AM.
    11-20-08 09:45 AM
    Its funny because I've had both a Pearl & then a Curve & then when I changed over to vzw they didn't have the curve in store so I had a pearl again for 2 days until the Curve came from DF, I had NO problem re-adjusting back & forth between the 2 keypads. In fact I remembered why I loved the keypad in the pearl just as much as I did the Curve. I really think that suretype is a great system if one just takes the time to actually learn how to use it properly. It learns as you do so that's always a good thing.
    11-20-08 09:49 AM
    So wait.. you posted to say that which we all already know ? What..
    11-20-08 09:49 AM
    Why would three letters on a key be better than 2? I was commenting originally that the storm in upright mode is like a pearl- to me..it was news....to someone more informed about storm its old news. If I liked dure type I'd have a pearl...not a curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD