08-18-09 12:25 AM
    We didn't start the fire! No, we didn't light it but we tried to fight it.
    Last edited by CrackBerry Storm meh; 08-18-09 at 12:30 AM.
    08-18-09 12:27 AM
    your ever the winner aren't ya. "Hey look at me I like pointing out things about other phones to boost my ego, I'm special". Why can't you just gloat about your phone and be proud with what you have. the mods should change this section to the Bashing apple because theres nothing going on besides that these days.
    Last edited by spawn026; 08-18-09 at 08:17 AM.
    08-18-09 08:10 AM
    your ever the winner aren't ya. "Hey look at me I like pointing out things about other phones to boost my ego, I'm special". Why can't you just gloat about your phone and be proud with what you have. the mods should change this section to the Bashing apple because theres nothing going on besides that these days.
    What's your point? You all the time have some useless garbage coming from your mouth. If anything the mods should say something to you about your signature. You spend more time hear complaining about everyone else. It's not like the thread is lying. Let me ask you something. Why didn't you post any of your bull**** when they had this discussion in another section? But you are quick on the draw when something is said in the STORM FORUM. You don't have one anymore. Move on.
    08-18-09 08:56 AM
    I don't understand the theoretical cell phone pissing contest. I'm not bashing the Op but people these days measure self worth by an electronic device. Very funny actually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:04 AM
    Bursting Into Flames App. Only .99 from the Apple app store.

08-18-09 09:33 AM
    What's your point? You all the time have some useless garbage coming from your mouth. If anything the mods should say something to you about your signature. You spend more time hear complaining about everyone else. It's not like the thread is lying. Let me ask you something. Why didn't you post any of your bull**** when they had this discussion in another section? But you are quick on the draw when something is said in the STORM FORUM. You don't have one anymore. Move on.
    yes useless garbage, thats what I'm doing. so I should post threads bashing all other phones in a topic about the storm. its childish, its fillerbusters thats taking up bandwidth and pages overshadowing topics where actual threads need attention. yes my signature is so offensive. when you see threads like this I feel vindicated with it. a bunch of whiners putting down phones and complain when theirs are put down. its sad especially with a forum like crackberry who allows ALL to visit. in all actuality your drawing away potential registers so maybe you should get those PM's from the mods.
    08-18-09 09:40 AM
    Constant memory leaks. Only $99.00 from Verizon. If you enjoy battery pulls, buy the Storm (or most any other bb). Having both phones the Iphone wins hands down over the Storm.

Bursting Into Flames App. Only .99 from the Apple app store.

08-18-09 09:43 AM
    why do you people turn to bashing? its a phone it was a story reposted some where else..what does it matter..get over it both of you... sheesh
    08-18-09 09:45 AM
    Good one Card Storm. This is a valid warning to people. The i phone can and will Burn You! Beware, this is Apple saving money.
    08-18-09 09:45 AM
    God apple sucks
    08-18-09 09:46 AM
    yes useless garbage, thats what I'm doing. so I should post threads bashing all other phones in a topic about the storm. its childish, its fillerbusters thats taking up bandwidth and pages overshadowing topics where actual threads need attention. yes my signature is so offensive. when you see threads like this I feel vindicated with it. a bunch of whiners putting down phones and complain when theirs are put down. its sad especially with a forum like crackberry who allows ALL to visit. in all actuality your drawing away potential registers so maybe you should get those PM's from the mods.
    And you're not whining????? You're sitting here getting bent out of shape because someone said a TRUE FACT. The iphone has exploded on people twice. Everything that you see on the web is posted on CB. The good, the bad, and the ugly. You are always contradicting yourself because you're like "oh people get childish if you say something about the storm". Check yourself and your posts. You telling me that YOU don't come to the defense of the iphone. Thats why you're in this thread in the first place. DUH! But like I said, where were you when it was talked about in the other section? And you can go ahead and PM a mod if you want. I would expect that from you. From what I get, you and your buddy scorpio is notorious for that. Yall can have yall say, but when someone says something back yall run to the mods. NOW THAT IS CHILDISH.
    08-18-09 09:57 AM
    Why didn't he just pull the battery?

....Oh....right.
    08-18-09 10:11 AM
    And you're not whining????? You're sitting here getting bent out of shape because someone said a TRUE FACT. The iphone has exploded on people twice. Everything that you see on the web is posted on CB. The good, the bad, and the ugly. You are always contradicting yourself because you're like "oh people get childish if you say something about the storm". Check yourself and your posts. You telling me that YOU don't come to the defense of the iphone. Thats why you're in this thread in the first place. DUH! But like I said, where were you when it was talked about in the other section? And you can go ahead and PM a mod if you want. I would expect that from you. From what I get, you and your buddy scorpio is notorious for that. Yall can have yall say, but when someone says something back yall run to the mods. NOW THAT IS CHILDISH.
    look i'm not going to sit here going back and forth, its redundant and silly. keep going with the thread
    08-18-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD