Just put the new app crap on my phone. I would like a business and person phone lookup app, but the only thing i can find is yellow pages canada. Is there one for the good ol US of A?
    04-01-09 06:48 PM
    Yes, should be default on your new OS...what are you running?
    04-01-09 06:50 PM
    Yes, should be default on your new OS...what are you running?
    .113 ------------------------------------
    04-01-09 07:48 PM
    Just put the new app crap on my phone. I would like a business and person phone lookup app, but the only thing i can find is yellow pages canada. Is there one for the good ol US of A?
    Have you tried Poynt for your yellow page needs?
    04-01-09 07:50 PM
    .113 ------------------------------------
    I do not run YP, but my friend is running .110 and has no issues with YP's...
    04-01-09 07:53 PM
    its listed in my application list but i cant find it on my phone and have never seen it. Where is the icon??????
    04-01-09 07:56 PM
    its listed in my application list but i cant find it on my phone and have never seen it. Where is the icon??????
    try download folder.

If it is not there, hit the menu and hit show all - you may have hidden it.
    04-01-09 07:57 PM
    try download folder.

If it is not there, hit the menu and hit show all - you may have hidden it.
    not there and i hit the menu(bb button?) and show all isnt listed. ive never seen the yellowpages icon. Do i need to do something through desktop manager to get it? its listed but ive never seen the icon. wtf?
    04-01-09 08:00 PM
    not there and i hit the menu(bb button?) and show all isnt listed. ive never seen the yellowpages icon. Do i need to do something through desktop manager to get it? its listed but ive never seen the icon. wtf?
    Ok, that I don't know. Maybe uninstall and install again. It should go to the download folder.
    04-01-09 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD