So I hit a SOS no service zone while trying to browse so I got a no service message. Options were "Ok" and "save request." I hit save request and got on with my way. I somehow never came out of SOS so I did a battery pull when I got home and now I have a Yellow Globe notification icon. Im sure it has something to do with the "save request" but I have no idea how to get rid of it. Any ideas?
    12-23-08 02:12 PM
    just go to browser and you will be able to click on it!
    12-23-08 02:23 PM
    I got this icon too. I clicked on it and it says "Connection Information, Information unavailable, Security Settings, Information Unavailable"

How do I clear this icon???
    01-07-09 12:46 PM
    I had the same icon a few minutes ago and found the answer on a search here. This is a saved browser search. Go into your messages folder and you should find it somewhere in the list (look for the yellow globe icon). Select and delete.
    01-07-09 03:28 PM
    I had the same icon a few minutes ago and found the answer on a search here. This is a saved browser search. Go into your messages folder and you should find it somewhere in the list (look for the yellow globe icon). Select and delete.
    Thanks, that did the trick. For everyone who is wondering, you'll go into Messages and choos the Browser Messages folder and it will be in there.
    01-07-09 05:33 PM
    Thank you! Thank you! This just happened to me this morning
    01-31-09 01:10 PM
    OMG!! thank you so much!!
    11-04-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD