buying a storm 2 online 179.99
    buying a droid online 199.99
    the picture quality of a storm 2 being better than a droid priceless

my ex wife sends me pics of my kids weekly, the quality sucks and yes i have walked her through it, because she always complains of how my pics look better than hers,, and yes i carried a droid for a while , thank god it was a company phone and i am a crack berry user, the battery life on a droid is not any better than what i see alot of users complaining about here, my feel is that us storm users just love our phones that much that we constantly just play with our phones, i made it 8 hours today with moderate usage and was only down to 75 percent, but while feeding my son his bottle i felt the need to browse and surf face book, so if everyone thinks that oh i barely touch my storm but yet battery life sux, i well say you lie, why have a phone that can do sooooo much but you barely touch it? but now after 15 hours of my phone being turned on i am at 45 percent, go figure, a phone, a cool phone
    so at this droid users here is my middle finger in yer face
    06-01-10 08:30 PM
    I'm convinced.
    06-01-10 08:37 PM
    I'm convinced.
    i knew i could count on you to comment lol sup guy how are ya
    06-01-10 08:44 PM
    i knew i could count on you to comment lol sup guy how are ya
    I'm good man. You know that I couldn't let that one ride!
    06-01-10 08:50 PM
    I'm good man. You know that I couldn't let that one ride!
    yeah i know, lol i tested the droid by moto about 6 months before it was released, (i work for motorola) was not impressed, now granted i am in a different department , i am in the public safety communications, so cell phones arent a priority but they wanted input from us, i was not impressed, thank god my company is contractors and arent required to use moto cell phones. i remember working for nextel, we were only allowed to use their phones, but yet all of the tower techs had verizon as backup lol
    06-01-10 09:00 PM
    so at this droid users here is my middle finger in yer face
    If your going to insult, at least spell 'your' correctly.
    06-01-10 09:11 PM
    Yer is a perfectly acceptable slang version of your

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 09:19 PM
    and i bet you voted for bush too. shush , i live in the south we have our own language down here , ya'll and yer are accepted in the vocabulary
    06-01-10 09:34 PM
    and i bet you voted for bush too.
    I classify myself as Democratic.
    Sarasota is where I was born, until I moved to the West Coast a few years back.
    Plus, I'm not old enough to vote anyways.
    06-01-10 09:38 PM
    I classify myself as Democratic.
    Sarasota is where I was born, until I moved to the West Coast a few years back.
    Plus, I'm not old enough to vote anyways.
    then you should not tell me how to spell your,because if you arent old enough to vote, heck i was fighting in the first gulf war before you were even born, so i get to speak my mind .boy
    06-01-10 09:41 PM
    Yer is a perfectly acceptable slang version of your

Yeah, at least it wasn't "you're"...

I actually agree with this (the OP) too a point, but is there really any reason to call folks out at the end like that? Actually, I'm sorry...I'm not really sure what exactly the point of this post is.

Like you, I do agree that battery life isn't a feature that Android has improved upon...in fact, for most everyone I know with an Android device that is their biggest complaint. What does this have to do with the camera?
    06-01-10 09:41 PM
    Yeah, at least it wasn't "you're"...

I actually agree with this (the OP) too a point, but is there really any reason to call folks out at the end like that? Actually, I'm sorry...I'm not really sure what exactly the point of this post is.

Like you, I do agree that battery life isn't a feature that Android has improved upon...in fact, for most everyone I know with an Android device that is their biggest complaint. What does this have to do with the camera?
    my original point was that to pay 200 bux on a phone wit a 5 mpx camera . yet pay less for 3.1 the 3.1 takes better pix.. dunno just a rant/bravo i guess i dunno just tired.
    06-01-10 09:49 PM
    i dunno just tired.
    you should take a nap
    06-01-10 10:09 PM
    This whole thread made me :facepalm.

06-02-10 10:15 AM
    my original point was that to pay 200 bux on a phone wit a 5 mpx camera . yet pay less for 3.1 the 3.1 takes better pix.. dunno just a rant/bravo i guess i dunno just tired.
    -> rants & raves forum, maybe?
    06-02-10 10:19 AM
    That's because more megapixels don't mean better quality pictures. Picture quality is actually dependent on operator skill to shoot the picture and the software to draw it.

The Megapixel Myth.
    06-02-10 01:09 PM
    That's because more megapixels don't mean better quality pictures. Picture quality is actually dependent on operator skill to shoot the picture and the software to draw it.

The Megapixel Myth.
    u left out one VERY IMPORTANT ELEMENT--the quality of the lens!
    06-02-10 01:32 PM
    u left out one VERY IMPORTANT ELEMENT--the quality of the lens!
    Oops. Minor oversight.

06-02-10 01:39 PM
    yeah well i will admit my ex wife isnt the brightest brick in the wall, but then again whos ex actually is? lol
    06-02-10 06:43 PM
    yeah well i will admit my ex wife isnt the brightest brick in the wall, but then again whos ex actually is? lol
    Mine wasn't/isn't dumb--just incompatible... I think we all need a "starter" marriage anyway, to get our "act together". My "starter marriage" lasted far too long--24 years.

--------
    06-02-10 06:52 PM
    Mine wasn't/isn't dumb--just incompatible... I think we all need a "starter" marriage anyway, to get our "act together". My "starter marriage" lasted far too long--24 years.

--------
    bad thing is, i had 2 marriages , first one was killed due to the military and the second one well .....
    06-02-10 06:55 PM
    bad thing is, i had 2 marriages , first one was killed due to the military and the second one well .....
    YIKES! Sorry to hear about your spouse's death. That's horrific.
    06-02-10 07:01 PM
    YIKES! Sorry to hear about your spouse's death. That's horrific.
    oh no she didnt die. lol the marriage did lol.. sorry i re read my post ,, bad choice of wording but no she wasnt military material ,, she left cause she couldnt handle the amount of deployments i was on lol
    06-02-10 07:04 PM
    oh no she didnt die. lol the marriage did lol.. sorry i re read my post ,, bad choice of wording but no she wasnt military material ,, she left cause she couldnt handle the amount of deployments i was on lol
    ah. thanks for the clarification. deployments are definitely hazardous to one's marriage. I was a military brat for 18 years. I also served 4 years in the AF, but didn't get deployed w/o my wife ( I got married 1/2 way through my enlistment).
    06-02-10 07:06 PM
    This got off topic in a hurry..
    06-03-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD