I was at the store and got to play with the incredible for a bit today, and I have to say I like it.

Now let the ragging begin.
    04-24-10 07:09 PM
    are you going to get one?

what do you think is better about it?
    04-24-10 07:26 PM
    Its released already? Im going to have to take a look at it.
    04-24-10 07:31 PM
    like it as in what? Like not being able to see the screen outside? or like it having the phone not last even a day on a battery life?
    04-24-10 07:31 PM
    like it as in what? Like not being able to see the screen outside? or like it having the phone not last even a day on a battery life?
    sounds like you hate your tour
    04-24-10 07:34 PM
    sounds like you hate your tour
    no, I'm talking about the Incredible. Every single review that has come in so far has said how you cannot see the screen at all outside when the suns out. Cannot even answer a phone call since the screen cannot be seen or even write a text message. The battery life is another bad issue with the Incredible as it runs down FAST. Other then that so far, it seems fine, but not being able to see the screen outside or very bad battery life is a killer and a turn off
    04-24-10 07:38 PM
    I only read about blackberry phones. Did not know thats phone has all those issues
    04-24-10 07:40 PM
    In general it was a whole lot snappier, as for the battery life that is all I get out of my S2 in well about 10 hours before it is dead. All depends on how much you use your phone and what is running in the background. Dont get me wrong I like my s2 but well I will be on my 6th and not from my own error these are mechanical problems with the phone ex the hearing out the phone on 4 of them the earpiece went bad and I have not dropped nor keep it in my pocket. So just looking for a change. all in all the feel and responsiveness of it in the store was very nice.
    04-24-10 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD