So I was going to get the storm. I need some help I assume most glitches will be fixed. But what about the screen and buttons falling off and stuff seems like insurance is a must but is it worth th buy are some glitches due to operator error or what? Should I just go with the curve? CommenTs on ur storm experience this far please
    11-23-08 08:23 PM
    I was very skeptical about going through with the purchase, but I caved and went ahead.

So far, I am really enjoying it...this is basically my first blackberry (besides the 8830 i got 25 days ago, which I traded in), so it's everything I wanted.

Yes, there are some slow moments, mis-types, but I was doing that with the other...

All - in - All, I am happy I got it!

Jay
    11-23-08 08:27 PM
    dude ... ugh .. search the fourm there are 101012031010230 of theses
    11-23-08 08:28 PM
    I would recommend just going into the store and trying it out. I came back to blackberry from the iphone and was pretty excited about the storm, but once I played around with it I really didn't like it so I'll stick with my 8130. I think everyone is going to have different things to say about it. You can always buy it and if you don't like it verizon will let you exchange it for a different phone as long as it's within 30 days.
    11-23-08 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD