Which one do you prefer?

I was using BB one for awhile. But it seems the yahoo is really cool also. The only thing I don't like about yahoo it signs you out if you go to another computer or something.
    05-23-09 04:22 PM
    It's hard to compare the two, since you have to own a BB to use BBM. I don't have many BlackBerry-owning friends, so I don't use BBM all that much. I end up using AIM more often. It doesn't come down to a preference... it comes down to whether or not everyone you chat with owns a BB.
    05-23-09 04:26 PM
    Meh I use msnm most of the time. I know one person with a bb but he doesn't have a data plan so I just txt lol. I wanna use bbm but I have no use as of now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 04:27 PM
    Meh I use msnm most of the time. I know one person with a bb but he doesn't have a data plan so I just txt lol. I wanna use bbm but I have no use as of now.

That's true. The only person I know with a BB is my wife and a couple of people that I met here. I probably would get more use out of yahoo. They do have more smileys! lol
    05-23-09 04:28 PM
    I strongly prefer BBM to anything else because it is always connected and has a lot of features. The only other instant messaging app I use is AIM but I constantly have to reconnect or refresh which gets tiring.
    05-25-09 02:06 AM
    I like BB messenger best
    05-25-09 02:07 AM
    It is kind of hard to compare the two, but I do like BBM a bit more just because of the exclusivity to BB owners, and all the features there are like sending voice notes, your location, etc.
    05-25-09 02:10 AM
    i whish i could use the bbm but im the only one with it so i use google talk
    05-25-09 03:54 AM
    I have no friends with a BB so I just leave Yahoo running in the background.

05-25-09 04:07 AM
    I like both, but I use BBM more.
    05-25-09 01:55 PM
    BBM is by far better bc of the "IM Style" chatting (chat bubbles)....Just wish I could message non BB friends...
    05-25-09 03:50 PM
    I love BBM but don't have a lot of BBM contacts. I've just discovered Bee Jive and I really love that. It supports multiple IM services and multiple IM accounts per service. If only it also supported Skype it would be perfect!
    05-25-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD