Ok whats going on? Cant log on but can on the computer...Anyone?
    10-29-09 05:57 PM
    Your upper & lower case letters are likely the culprit on your fone. I once had this problem myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 07:30 PM
    Mine did that earlier tonight. I just kept trying, and on about the 5th try it let me log in.
    10-30-09 12:06 AM
    Ok whats going on? Cant log on but can on the computer...Anyone?
    I had the same problem for the last several days. I even reset my password. I upgraded to the newest YIM on my BB and that seemed to fix the problem.
    10-30-09 03:44 AM
    i''m having the same problem. i can only log in once after changing my password. i've changed my password several times. it's good to know that i'm not the only one going through this.
    10-30-09 04:57 AM
    I had to reset my password and even though I did that, it still tells me that I have the incorrect username or password and to try again. I know the information is correct, so I just try to connect again and THEN it works! Jeez!
    Yahoo has been terribly fickle lately.

10-30-09 06:19 AM
    I am having the same problem. I just keep clicking log in and it will work after 3 or 4 tries. Very odd.

10-30-09 06:31 AM
    I cant even get mine to work even after several tries...Grrrr....
    10-30-09 07:39 AM
    It has to do with Yahoo itself, this is been happening to all our mobile units during this past week, yes the 'incorrect password-username' bla...bla...bla....dialogue....
    Lately I just keep signing again and again and again until it eventually works around the fourth or the fifth time !!!! Good luck.
    10-30-09 09:01 AM
    1. I have the same problem with my Yahoo messenger. It will once a day!

2. Also everytime I do a batt pull my google talk password erases and I have to type it in again.

3. I am running 5.0.0.328 and I have the 5.0 desktop manager, but for 3 days now every time I connect my BB to the Desktop Manager, it tries to update my Aim, google talk and my BB Messenger.

Please help me with this problem! I have been asking this question all day yesterday but no one responds to my posts.
    Am I doing something wrong in my posts? I don't understand why no one ever replies to me.

Thank you.

10-30-09 10:53 AM
    I was having the same issue today. I thought my husband changed the password but he didn't. I eventually gave up, haven't tried again yet! Also I knew I wasn't using caps either!

10-30-09 02:33 PM
    Try upgrading your YIM on your Blackberry to the latest version. I know once I did that it solved my problem with logging into it on my BB.
    10-30-09 06:31 PM
    I have the newest version of YIM & same problems refuses to let me login but works perfect on my computer :|
    10-30-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD