I am able to use this APP on my Storm, while it is not currently, officially available for the Storm, I was able to install it and I have been pleased with it's overall performance.

http://www.jeyo.com/wr/WunderRadio1112B.jad

NOTE: It's only a 10 day trial so you may want to wait for the official release for the Storm.

The cost is $9.99. Yes, expensive and I know all the pros and cons of buying it. Tonnes of free stuff etc

If it's as good as the one for the Iphone then some will consider it money well spent. I do.

More infor about the APP:

Wunder Radio - Over 36,000 radio stations on your Phone!

Wunder Radio provides a quick and easy way to listen to thousands of streaming Internet radio stations and other audio streams. Browse the enormous directory of stations provided by RadioTime, searching by location and over 400 different genre such as music, talk, sports, and entertainment.

WunderRadio

-Listen to your local hometown radio station from anywhere in the world
    -Find specific stations using the extensive search function
    -Use GPS capabilities to generate a list of all local stations
    -Keep up-to-date with international news and current affairs
    -Listen to live commentary and sports talk
    -Build a list of your favorite stations and shows
    -Play a wealth of archived programs
    -Check emergency scanner streams from ScanAmerica.us
    -Check weather conditions on local NOAA weather radio streams
    -Get local railroad information from RailRoad.net

Like it and what to buy it, by-passing APP World

Jeyo, Inc. - Purchase WunderRadio
    03-10-10 08:24 PM
    I will wait for the official app for the Storm, but it looks like it will be worth the 9.99.
    03-10-10 08:52 PM
    Could you please tell me whether you're using version 4.7 or 5.0? I have 5.0 and while I can DL the app, I cannot get anything to play on my Storm.

Thanks!

Sorry I just saw you have the Storm 2. I have Storm running 5.0 and don't know how they might differ.

Thanks again.
    04-06-10 02:57 PM
    Could you please tell me whether you're using version 4.7 or 5.0? I have 5.0 and while I can DL the app, I cannot get anything to play on my Storm.

Thanks!

Sorry I just saw you have the Storm 2. I have Storm running 5.0 and don't know how they might differ.

Thanks again.
    I'm on 5.0

It did work on my on my Storm1 too.

Did you "Enable Compatibility Mode"?
    04-06-10 03:50 PM
    No I hadn't, but I'm redownloading it now and I'll try that.

Incidentally, I DL'd it from the "Beta Storm" version link. Wonder if that's the same link you used or whether it was different. (I can't post a link yet as I'm a noob to this site).

Thanks for your help
    04-07-10 02:53 PM
    No I hadn't, but I'm redownloading it now and I'll try that.

Incidentally, I DL'd it from the "Beta Storm" version link. Wonder if that's the same link you used or whether it was different. (I can't post a link yet as I'm a noob to this site).

Thanks for your help
    This is the link I used.
    http://www.jeyo.com/wr/WunderRadio1112B.jad

Can you post the link to the "Beta"!
    04-07-10 05:01 PM
    For the Storm Beta version, the beginning of the email is the same address, but since I'm new I can't post links yet so I'll try this. Just do jeyo and then dot and then...
    com/wr/4.7/WunderRadio_20100210B.jad

To see the whole DL page go to jeyo dot com/WRBB_download.asp

Bummer. I tried both the beta and your link and can get it to install but not play stations. It looks like it wants to stream but then falls short. One time I actually got a stream but it stopped very soon after. I tried enabling compatibility as well.
    Last edited by momarian; 04-08-10 at 08:21 AM.
    04-08-10 08:19 AM
    For a long time I have been in contact with Jeyo's support staff about when we can expect WunderRadio to become available for BB Storm users. According to Jeyo, it is RIM that is holding up the release of this app product. The latest reply I got back from Jeyo support stated.....

"You can ask your carrier if their BB OS 5.0 builds include or are later than bundle 706."

I have no idea what that means! When I try to send an email to RIM about WunderRadio, the email address they give on their web site does not work.

Does anyone know a sure way to contact RIM so that I can ask about them getting their act together so that WunderRadio can be finalized for Storm users?

In the meantime, for all you internet radio fans may I suggest using the web site "YourMuze" - they are fantastic! Go to Yourmuze dot fm.

If any BB user out there has any more information on WunderRadio and when it will become available, please let me know. Thank you all!
    06-09-10 11:34 PM
    How did you get this app (Wunder Radio) to work on your BB Storm? I tried the BETA version and it totally failed! Did you have to alter any BB settings? Any help you could give me would be appreciated. Thank you!
    08-24-10 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD