Long story short.
    Started with Verizon 2 months ago.
    We use my wifes company to get a discount on our plan.
    I tried to buy a storm today and they told me im not eligable for a discount for 2 years.
    Im not trying to use a new line discount but the corp. discount through the work account.

Am I crazy? They are telling me I have to wait 2 years and im not trying to get the "new line of service" discount. anybody?
    11-21-08 12:51 PM
    yea, they just discounted a phone for you two months ago. they arent going to do that but once every 20 months
    11-21-08 12:54 PM
    yea, they just discounted a phone for you two months ago. they arent going to do that but once every 20 months
    Please read. I didnt even use the discount 2 months ago because it was cheaper for us to buy the phones with the discount though work. IM NOT LOOKING FOR THE NEW LINE OF SERVICE DISCOUNT!
    11-21-08 12:57 PM
    EVERY carrier has "upgrade dates." If you just got the phone, you are not eligible.
    11-21-08 12:58 PM
    Please read. I didnt even use the discount 2 months ago because it was cheaper for us to buy the phones with the discount though work. IM NOT LOOKING FOR THE NEW LINE OF SERVICE DISCOUNT!
    You used a discount.
    11-21-08 12:58 PM
    You used a discount.
    Ok, well if I used the work discount then I should still have a new line of service credit. Or is this Verizon ****ing me in the pooper?
    11-21-08 01:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure that no matter what phone you have or how you bought it or what discount you had, you cannot upgrade to ANYTHING until your year/two years is up.
    11-21-08 01:07 PM
    Well thats gay. Guess im paying full retail
    11-21-08 01:09 PM
    Well thats gay. Guess im paying full retail
    Any phone company is like this.
    11-21-08 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD