I have been using the WSJ Reader for the Storm for a couple weeks now, then I installed a new theme and now the WSJ reader doesn't work right. The keyboard won't go away so the WSJ reader only shows on a partial screen with the keyboard taking up half of it.

I went to the options on the WSJ reader and clicked on full screen mode, I deleted the reader, deleted the theme, reinstalled the reader with my old 'stock' zen theme and it still gives me the same problem. Something must have changed but I can't figure out what, everything else works just fine. I also changed the application to exit compatibility mode and it still doesn't work right.

The theme I installed was Prof. Grunge Weatherberry Edition.
    03-23-09 07:50 PM
    Have you tried pressing menu button>hide keyboard?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 08:07 PM
    Try swiping your finger downward from top of keyboard to bottom. It works for me in every other program I use.
    03-23-09 08:11 PM
    yeah I've tried both of those, the keyboard still won't go away.
    03-23-09 08:15 PM
    disable compatibility mode. go to options > applications > highlight but dont click application > bb menu > disable compatibility mode
    03-23-09 08:19 PM
    Fixed it! Not sure what worked but for the 2nd time I deleted it by using the Storm itself not the Desktop Manager and then rebooted. Then downloaded it again OTA and now it works.

If at first you don't succeed try and try again.
    03-23-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD