Hi everyone. Wrath is on sale for $3.99 until June 5th. Keep in mind a new boss fight was added! Also being worked on for the next update is internet highscores.

Wrath - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    06-02-09 08:30 AM
    Finally this is what I have been waiting on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 11:07 AM
    This is a must have for any fan of the classic arcade shooter. It's a beautifully designed game with great music and sound effects. Really appreciate the fact that the developer takes suggestions into total consideration. Game play is superb!
    06-02-09 12:43 PM
    Sweet, I'll probably pick this up. Are all updates free?
    06-02-09 03:02 PM
    All updates are free. I am finishing up my next game and it has internet highscore, so I will be adding this pretty much for sure to Wrath.
    06-02-09 03:32 PM
    Great game. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 04:36 PM
    For some reason after i get killed and go to imput my name i cant seem to get past that screen to start a new game. is anyone else having these problem? it never happen when i had the trial.
    06-03-09 01:12 PM
    All updates are free. I am finishing up my next game and it has internet highscore, so I will be adding this pretty much for sure to Wrath.
    Any hint on what you have coming out? I'm very pleased with Wrath especially after the updates and ready to try anything you put out next.
    06-03-09 02:14 PM
    For some reason after i get killed and go to imput my name i cant seem to get past that screen to start a new game. is anyone else having these problem? it never happen when i had the trial.
    Hi. Sorry you're having this problem. I am not exactly sure what point you're getting stuck at. Once you have entered your name you need to hit enter. Then you should be at the highscore screen. To leave the highscore screen you need to push the ESC key.

If this doesn't solve your problem, let me know what version of the game (look in about) and what OS version.
    06-03-09 02:33 PM
    Any hint on what you have coming out? I'm very pleased with Wrath especially after the updates and ready to try anything you put out next.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. The new game is basiclly done, it's called Freddy Falling. It's a platform game. You're a little man named Freddy that is running from Mosquitos. You start at the top of the screen and use the accelerometer to move Freddy left/right. You stay ahead of the mosquitos by jumping down holes. It's simular to a game called Falling Down but the concept has been taken further.
    06-03-09 02:40 PM
    If you need any beta tester, feel free to email me!!
    My email is :
    Zackz115@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Zackz115
    06-03-09 04:02 PM
    does it still have the bug that would make the audio channel jump to max volume when you have music playing in the background, even with game sounds disabled?

that kinda put me off of the game
    shame tho cause it's a blast otherwise
    06-03-09 04:17 PM
    does it still have the bug that would make the audio channel jump to max volume when you have music playing in the background, even with game sounds disabled?

that kinda put me off of the game
    shame tho cause it's a blast otherwise
    I am not sure if it does or not since it might be an OS problem. With my lowly Telus version of .76, there is no bug. I did have to put special code in there to get around a known Storm sound bug that caused sound to work on the headset but not the speaker.

Try the demo out, it's the same.
    06-03-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD