the crackberry community is so much nicer and more helpful then the ipod touch/iphone community just wanted to say thanks
    02-22-09 08:00 PM
    I gotta agree, everyone seems to have good input. Minus the random "zomg the storm sucks! iPhone 4 lyfe!"
    02-23-09 02:35 AM
    well they aren't going to try and blend the blackberry storm like they did with the iphone.
    02-23-09 02:36 AM
    IPhone dust! Don't breathe this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 02:49 AM
    yeah, there are an awful lot of ppl with huge amount of experience that are willing to share and help others out. It is an amazing thing. although some posts can get out of hand, for the most part help is just a search or a post away. We all should read Kevin's New Year's Resolutions for how to respond on this site periodically.
    02-23-09 08:21 AM
    the crackberry community is so much nicer and more helpful then the ipod touch/iphone community just wanted to say thanks
    We are a rather nice bunch aren't we? LOL! Welcome to Crackberry. We occasionaly get some rude/non-helpful posters/comments but, most of us don't bite and hiss at the newcomers!

02-23-09 08:31 AM
    If this is true, I never want to go there. For the most part, the CB community is fine. But you Storm owners are somethin else.

02-23-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD