It gives the screen clicks a much better feel. I just used a piece of a business card.
    03-07-09 02:04 PM
    It gives the screen clicks a much better feel. I just used a piece of a business card.
    Tryed that one and didnt feel right. I used the torx t-6 screwdriver had a little tinkle and my phone feels better now than it did when it came through the door
    03-07-09 02:23 PM
    Tryed that one and didnt feel right. I used the torx t-6 screwdriver had a little tinkle and my phone feels better now than it did when it came through the door
    Gotta use the screw driver for sure... mine works way better than the business card crap
    03-07-09 02:42 PM
    So you just tighten it a bit? How much like 1/4 turn?
    03-07-09 02:43 PM
    So uh, hows your Storm working out for ya...
    03-07-09 02:58 PM
    Loosen a bit is what I've read, but I'm not sure how much. Try 1/4 turn first I guess and go from there. I took my phone apart...I couldn't tell any difference if the screws were out completely, in part way, tightened, or whatever. But I didn't try tightening them a lot. When I put it back together I just tightened it until I felt resistance...no more than that.
    03-07-09 03:07 PM
    Loosen a bit is what I've read, but I'm not sure how much. Try 1/4 turn first I guess and go from there. I took my phone apart...I couldn't tell any difference if the screws were out completely, in part way, tightened, or whatever. But I didn't try tightening them a lot. When I put it back together I just tightened it until I felt resistance...no more than that.
    I loosened the 2 screws 1.5 turns each... works like a charm!
    03-07-09 03:09 PM
    I loosened the 2 screws 1.5 turns each... works like a charm!
    Oh OK, Its working great so far. Its a little quirky and without this forum I would be lost. Once you get used to things and the way they work or sometimes don't work its a fun device. I love the push e mail and I really haven't had much trouble with the internet being slow. I use an air card to connect my laptop and not cable so I really don't notice it being that slow but cable users might. Its all good so far. I really like the size of the storm in my pocket vs the bigger IPhone.
    03-07-09 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD