If when you get a notification in the home screen (little icon on the top), you could simply click on it and it will bring you directly to the message!

I really hate digging through just to get to a message. Anyone developing an app????? If not, lets get it up an running!
    01-19-09 06:59 PM
    Yea i was thinking the same thing. I was playing with my friends G1 and all he has to do when he gets a txt is pull (swipe) the notification down from the top to open it
    01-19-09 08:19 PM
    aerize does this, but i think it's only for emails..
    01-19-09 08:37 PM
    I could see the storm having something like this. Press the whole time/notification bar and get an at-a-glance view of all of your new email,text,im,facebook notifications. that would be very cool.
    01-19-09 08:41 PM
    aerize does this, but i think it's only for emails..
    I have aerize but it does not open the message....it only takes you to the Message folder even if its an SMS
    01-19-09 09:17 PM
    I agree, this would be great. They were even talking about it on the podcast.
    01-19-09 09:27 PM
    OMG YES. when I first got the phone, I thought it had that feature, I wish it was there. well at least when I was getting used to it lols. anyways yes I want it
    01-19-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD