i can 100% tell you those are not the odds
    I went to get my storm replaced Nov 9 and verizon didn't have anymore at all in stock so they upgraded me to a storm 2.
    11-10-10 04:48 PM
    yeah that seems to be the trend now. Still replacing an EOL product with aother EOL product but i doubt you can bargain for much more
    11-10-10 05:03 PM
    yeah that seems to be the trend now. Still replacing an EOL product with aother EOL product but i doubt you can bargain for much more
    Hey, look at the brighter side of things. Next year around this time S2 owners will get warranty replacements with S3 devices because they won't have anymore S2s in stock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:14 PM
    Hey, look at the brighter side of things. Next year around this time S2 owners will get warranty replacements with S3 devices because they won't have anymore S2s in stock.

Sadly I can't wait that long given how my S2 is performing.
    If the S3 is at all satisfactory (like the Torch IMO, but with a bigger screen and better processor) I'll be picking that up.. LTE isn't even a big factor for me anymore, though it would be nice.
    11-10-10 10:58 PM
    Clearly I was just a bit irritated, humor isn't wasted on me, for some reason I just went into little b1tch mode, I apologize.
    11-13-10 09:41 PM
    Just got my S2 a couple of weeks ago, and love it. However, I am Crackberry addict and this is my 3rd different BB in the last year. After doing some reading about the proposed new S3 coming sometime early next year supposedly, I will wait for that before I think about upgrading again. Looked at the Torch up close with O/S 6, but didn't like the feel of the device, but the Storm really turns my crank. S3, we'll see!

11-14-10 07:18 AM
    Just got my S2 a couple of weeks ago, and love it. However, I am Crackberry addict and this is my 3rd different BB in the last year. After doing some reading about the proposed new S3 coming sometime early next year supposedly, I will wait for that before I think about upgrading again. Looked at the Torch up close with O/S 6, but didn't like the feel of the device, but the Storm really turns my crank. S3, we'll see!

What is your opinion of your storm2 versus the other two blackberries you had?

11-14-10 11:51 AM
    I went to get my storm replaced Nov 9 and verizon didn't have anymore at all in stock so they upgraded me to a storm 2.
    Ditto. Got my replacement just this past Tuesday.

11-15-10 06:11 AM
    I would buy another Storm 2 if it was called the Storm 3.

They started calling the Storm 1 a Storm 2 and I fell for it. With rumors of the S2 Refresh, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the S3 is almost the same device as the S2.
    11-15-10 09:10 AM
    **** no this phone is a piece of ****.
    11-16-10 08:36 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD