A friend who has a new Storm and BIG fingers asked me to look for a stylus that would work.

Has anybody tried this brand:

Touch Screen Pen Stylus - Black: ExtremePDA

Seems like it might do better than the Pogo.
    01-28-09 10:21 PM
    I don't know for sure, but I would bet that no, it probably doesn't work.

In addition to the physical click on the Storm, it also had a capacitive screen, so whatever you touch the screen with would have to have similar electrical properties to human flesh.
    01-28-09 10:24 PM
    But it's marketed to the iPhone which I thought also had a capacitive touch?
    01-28-09 10:34 PM
    hmm...I didn't notice that. I suppose if it works with the iPhone's capacitive screen, then it just may work for the Storm too...or at least it should.

Sorry for steering you in the wrong direction!
    01-28-09 10:38 PM
    i think the sensors on the screen are too far apart. on my old treo it had a stylus but the sensors were very close to each other and there were a whole lot more of them. you can see the sensors when your outside in the sun. they look like little light dots under the screen but you can see them in the light. i think this is the case. if not im sorry but this is my prospectous
    01-28-09 10:45 PM
    No. A stylus would not work. And the whole point of the storm's design would be negated by the use of one anyway, unfortunately for your friend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD