Hello --

I placed my order on-line on the 23rd for the Storm. I have read that a lot of people who have ordered on the 23rd have received tracking numebrs or even their phone. I have not received either. I just called on-line sales and gave them my order number. They say they do not have a tracking number for me yet and gave me the standard line about the 8th to the 15th.

Would anyone know if I may have hurt myself by ordering on-line vs. ordering by phone?

Thanks to all!

EW
    11-30-08 03:52 PM
    I ordered on the 22nd and i started out ordering online but had a problem with addresses so i had to finish the order by phone. Called today and my orders processed just waiting to be shipped. And the bummer is i was supposed to recieve free overnight shipping when i ordered online but the sales rep told me that i would be getting the standard 5-7 day shipping. I was also given the line that itd be shipped by the 8th.
    11-30-08 03:58 PM
    Once orders are finalized (payment completed), they go into a queue with ALL orders to ship for your area's warehouse, regardless of who placed the order. I personally would think that placing it online is faster since you are not relying on someone else to key in your order. Those that place their orders with a call center might experience a lag since they have to wait until the rep has time to finish the order, and they are getting LOTS of orders. Regardless of when you called it in, someone has to key it.
    11-30-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD