Just received my CF battery cover from Dean and it's excellent. Thanks for the perfect job and quick shipping!
    03-26-10 01:39 PM
    Any chance of getting this done to my seidio extended cover? I'd be willing to send the cover if you're willing to give it a shot
    03-26-10 02:25 PM
    I just got my carbon fiber battery door from Dean today. All I can say it WOW! the fit is perfect, it looks amazing and has a great feel to it too. My battery door is always getting beat up from sliding on the counter. This new battery door should hold up well against normal wear and tear. Dean was great to work with and kept me informed through the whole process. I would highly recommend this for anyone that is considering it. It is well worth the money! i have attached a few pics of my newly accessorized storm 2.

Attachment 58219

Attachment 58220

Attachment 58221
    03-26-10 10:21 PM
    I also have an extended battery and there is jack for cases so my back is always exposed in my holster willing to send in door would be best investment I could make in my phone
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-27-10 01:52 AM
    BB Logo's Came in:

03-27-10 01:19 PM
    Wow. I like the last one with the BB logo. How can I go about getting one for my S2?

Edit: NM I read through the thread. I bbmd you.
    Last edited by UrbanGlowCam; 03-27-10 at 02:30 PM.
    03-27-10 02:25 PM
    SC3800GSX, you have any pics with the clear coat? I'm thinking about just putting a body protector over mine.

EDIT: they're on page 4. I think i'll try the body protector instead
    Last edited by Sanch0; 04-04-10 at 02:28 PM.
    03-28-10 04:40 PM
    How well does the BB logo stay on? Are they stickers or something else? I want one either way.

03-28-10 08:35 PM
    The bb logo is a sticker. I put mine on today from Dean and it looks great. I have had the phone in and out of my pocket 15-20 times today and it has stayed on, so far so good.
    03-28-10 09:24 PM
    I just got my carbon fiber battery door from Dean today. All I can say it WOW! the fit is perfect, it looks amazing and has a great feel to it too. My battery door is always getting beat up from sliding on the counter. This new battery door should hold up well against normal wear and tear. Dean was great to work with and kept me informed through the whole process. I would highly recommend this for anyone that is considering it. It is well worth the money! i have attached a few pics of my newly accessorized storm 2.

Attachment 58219

Attachment 58220

Attachment 58221

I just put the bb logo on that Dean shipped with my new battery door and it looks like it came this way from RIM. Thanks again dean. i have been telling everyone that has a Storm 2 about this.

Attachment 58375
    03-28-10 09:54 PM
    Can someone fill me in on how I can get this done to mine? Ideally i like the CF design, and the blackberry logo, but i'd also like to keep the verizon part on mine as well....

let me know if that can be done. Thanks!
    04-17-10 12:21 AM
    Cant u get a roll of this stuff from advance or autozone for like 10 bucks?

04-17-10 01:26 AM
    Can someone fill me in on how I can get this done to mine? Ideally i like the CF design, and the blackberry logo, but i'd also like to keep the verizon part on mine as well....

let me know if that can be done. Thanks!
    I have 7 more in stock, after that its done. I have been super busy with work and getting things settled back in from my vegas trip from work put me off a bit. I still need to respond to PM's on here, sorry guys.
    04-17-10 03:45 AM
    Cant u get a roll of this stuff from advance or autozone for like 10 bucks?

They sell some digital print carbon there yes, this is not a digital printed sticker, only the people who have them can vouch for the feel and texture of it.
    04-17-10 03:46 AM
    They sell some digital print carbon there yes, this is not a digital printed sticker, only the people who have them can vouch for the feel and texture of it.
    What I'd like to know is can you do the ENTIRE phone and how much?
    04-17-10 11:00 AM
    What I'd like to know is can you do the ENTIRE phone and how much?
    I have attempted this on my personal phone, but the right way to do this would be to take the whole phone apart (I dont feel comfortable taking my phone apart). I did try anyways without taking it apart and it didnt come out very well. It looks great from about a foot away, even better sitting on a table. I didnt do the sides, and you cant even really tell unless you hold it up to your face. The flat black on the S2 blends in perfectly with the flat carbon.

This was something I did on my personal phone, I can do something similar and maybe spend a little more time on it but its not going to be perfect like the battery covers. I also put the bottom carbon on upside down so it doesnt match the door, but still looks good in person.

04-20-10 01:29 AM
    I am interested carbon fiber 9550 battery covers.Its really very nice cover.Carbon fiber is very hard.

Ford Taurus Parts
    04-20-10 02:12 AM
    Any more for the Storm 1?
    04-20-10 02:22 AM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD