09-03-10 09:51 PM
33 12
tools
    You don't know a thing about me. I, on the other hand, by your own admission, know that you're a liar, a thief and a cheater. I think you need to read my opening post again and see that you owe me an apology. What are you talking about "encouraging this type of behavior?" What type of behavior am I encouraging? I asked if VZW or Asurion would replace S2s with the new Storms. So what am I encouraging? An inquisitive nature? Don't get mad at me because you jumped on here confessing all your sins like a Catholic on his death bed. My post was completely hypothetical and satirical on top of that. Why would VZW give us a Torch when they don't even carry it, oh wise Buddha? Or did that go completely over your criminal head?

And another thing, I doubt very highly that you're part Cherokee. Not only are you an admitted liar, but that is the most used cop out ever anytime someone brings up Native Americans. "I'm part Cherokee." Don't you liars know any other tribes? It's always Cherokee. Yeah right, you and Andrew Jackson are both part Cherokee .

You wanna talk about cheating? How about you cheating me out of 5 minutes of my life to respond to your nonsense? Now go illegally download a copy of the song "Kumbaya", you confused soul.
    After reading this entire thread and your debate with Orange, I've concluded that you're an *****, to say the very least.

You've missed every point Orange has tried to make and the minute he insinuates any sign of religious belief, you try to stab at it with a few insulting statements in your last post, which itself represents a huge level of ignorance.

Orange: 1, you: 0.

Close thread.
    Last edited by codythibeauuu; 09-02-10 at 04:12 AM.
    09-02-10 04:09 AM
    After reading this entire thread and your debate with Orange, I've concluded that you're an *****, to say the very least.

You've missed every point Orange has tried to make and the minute he insinuates any sign of religious belief, you try to stab at it with a few insulting statements in your last post, which itself represents a huge level of ignorance.

Close thread.
    Dare I say "AMEN!" to that!
    09-02-10 07:49 AM
    Seriously, its crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 09:05 AM
    I think Mr, Orange said it best... no need to explain it any further to the OP. Besides, I think it's a waste of time, they're not going to grasp it anyway.
    09-02-10 04:37 PM

Close thread.
    What does religion have to do with what devices will replace the S2? You and Orange both obviously missed the entire point of the thread. Ignorance? Pot. Kettle. Black.

you: -1
    09-02-10 06:23 PM
    I think Mr, Orange said it best... no need to explain it any further to the OP. Besides, I think it's a waste of time, they're not going to grasp it anyway.
    Cha-ching!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 02:14 AM
    What does religion have to do with what devices will replace the S2? You and Orange both obviously missed the entire point of the thread. Ignorance? Pot. Kettle. Black.

you: -1
    You Jaji = "epic l o s e r"
    09-03-10 02:49 AM
    You Jaji = "epic l o s e r"
    Oh no! I'm soooo hurt .

09-03-10 09:51 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD