I've seen some of the themes via crackberry store. And I've always thought to myself are these worth buying? Anybody bought any themes?
    06-10-09 10:17 AM
    i bought the windows 7 lat night and love it ...it was 3 bucks ....i mean whats 3 bucks
    06-10-09 10:23 AM
    I think most of them look cheap and amateurish, haven't seen one that looks better than the standard theme yet ...
    06-10-09 10:24 AM
    Ive bought a few me personally the paid themes seem to be alot nicer also I don't mind paying someone for their hard work put into making them
    06-10-09 10:25 AM
    I bought 3 animated themes from Bplay and they are way cooler than any I have seen everywhere else. I really like the animated ones because they actually move and work really good instead of some of the other sluggish ones that slow your phone down. I would say go for it. Once you buy it just back it up on your computer with the apploader and you will have it for ever.
    06-10-09 10:27 AM
    I use enzo levitation and I love it.....plus I threw the designer a couple bucks and he customized
    It just for me... I don't mind paying for a. Well built theme I know that a. Lot of time goes into them
    But a good free theme is great also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 10:29 AM
    Not more than 99 cents...cruise through the CBerry theme selection and you'll find some of the coolest / most intricate themes occasionally discounted to 99 cents.

Posted from my Bold with free themes!
    06-10-09 10:37 AM
    i have bought about 7 themes probably and love them all but i noticed that you can find a lot of great free themes that are sometimes better then the paid ones.....heres some links to themes i like that are free!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ra...89/index6.html

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/mi...0/index28.html

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/al...3/index23.html
    06-10-09 10:40 AM
    I bought cypher sidebar extreme. I think its excellent making my bold easier to use, but its all down to personal preference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 12:04 PM
    I use the AppleBerry Glass theme. It was $5ish...but the packaged included classic and glass version with 2-3 variations (w/ or w/o Today, w/ or w/o Weather, w/ both, w/o either). I'm a Mac user to the similar icons make it easier to just glance at my phone and know what I'm looking for. Plus the Stack on the right side allows me quicker access to things I use often but not consistently. Over all, I'd say it was DEFINTELY worth the money.
    06-10-09 12:32 PM
    No, I always end up going back to the original.
    06-10-09 02:02 PM
    I've never purchased a theme from the app store, but I have donated 2-4 bucks for a few sweet themes created on the boards. In my mind, there is no theme which is worth 6-10 bucks. If it is a package that comes with a handful of versions of the theme then maybe it;s worth it. I use BB Pro v3. The creator NateMZ made a custom version of it for me for free adding a second WB icon. BB Pro3 is free already and for him to offer to make a custom version for free was pretty awesome.
    06-10-09 02:21 PM
    I've never purchased a theme from the app store, but I have donated 2-4 bucks for a few sweet themes created on the boards. In my mind, there is no theme which is worth 6-10 bucks. If it is a package that comes with a handful of versions of the theme then maybe it;s worth it. I use BB Pro v3. The creator NateMZ made a custom version of it for me for free adding a second WB icon. BB Pro3 is free already and for him to offer to make a custom version for free was pretty awesome.
    Agreed...a few bucks here and there add up fast. I llike the OEM theme, my wife uses Pro3.
    06-11-09 09:53 PM
    I downloaded probably 7 or 8 themes total...most I had to pay for and two were $7 I think. The best one I ran was a freebie, but in the end I dumped them all. Why? Memory leaks, graphic issues (dial pad cut-off, etc.), complicated interfaces. The freebie that I liked didn't have any interface issues or anything, but the memory leak alone was just getting to me. On top of that, I have a lot of applications, so freeing up some available memory wasn't such a bad idea either. I dunno, maybe I'll try the new version of the same one eventually, but I have to say the OEM theme is nice and works well. Just put a cool background on it!
    06-12-09 01:33 AM
    I've seen that most of the paid for themes really look outstanding. As well I've seen numerous free themes that are just as well done (and in some cases better). However the resources required for any theme I just don't find worth the effort, Free or Paid.
    06-12-09 04:17 AM
    i actually just started buying themes when i upgraded to the storm. reason being, there werent many free storm themes. they have a couple of really good theme designers here though. worth the purchase.
    06-12-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD