With my job comes a lot of **** I have to do. I went to purchase Word to go and it $70 for everything. Seriously! Should I spend the money or should I leave my power point to my
    Dell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 09:28 AM
    If its for work, see if your company will pay. At the very least, its a tax deduction. All depends on how much you NEED it. I'm sure they have a free trial, don't they?

03-19-09 09:37 AM
    Have you tried documents to go? This is a free download, and there is a powerpoint viewer included. Don' think it will help if you need to create or edit presentations, but you can at least view them.
    03-19-09 09:43 AM
    If u want tp create or edit presentations u have to buy the full version.

03-19-09 09:51 AM
    or you could just download it for free off torrent websites...
    03-19-09 09:55 AM
    You don't have to pay to edit easy fix make a blank doc xls or ppt on your pc then move to the phone then you can edit and save

Some of the advice around here amazes me

03-19-09 09:56 AM
    or you could just download it for free off torrent websites...
    I was under the impression he meant he wanted it for his device. So stealing it, as you have recommended, won't work.
    03-19-09 09:57 AM
    Where can I find the documents to go. I would like to try that first. And I'm kinds self employed. But I work under my father inlaws company name.

03-19-09 10:36 AM
    Where can I find the documents to go. I would like to try that first. And I'm kinds self employed. But I work under my father inlaws company name.

It came with your phone. Look in Applications.
    03-19-09 11:25 AM
    I had received an email from dataviz for a reduced rate on the documents to go package for $50, and it included PDF to go (a $20 value, woohoo). Not sure if this helps make your decision, but if you register the standard app that came with your phone, select to receive offers, you should get the upgrade price.
    Last edited by BigDaddyNYY; 03-19-09 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Link not valid
    03-19-09 12:19 PM
    I use the free version of Docs 2 Go.

As someone else mentioned, just save a blank word doc and a blank xls doc to your device. Then just open that and edit. Simple workaround to get past the inability to create documents.

I also purchased Repligo Reader as a PDF viewer/reader. I know the PDF viewer that is provided by Docs2Go is based off of Repligo, but it's a chopped down version. So instead spending more $$$ purchasing Docs2Go, I found the free version and $20 for repligo to be a better deal.
    03-19-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD