Wow...that is pretty ******* bad. I hate that feeling. I have never driven away from any of my Blackberries but there are still those "Oh ****" moments. lol
    02-09-09 10:27 PM
    you almost had to back your bb back on ebay...
    02-09-09 10:31 PM
    I jsut got mine and this is probably my biggest fear. I have a habit of leaving my phone sitting on my desk and walking away from it. This would be a great time to break that habit.
    02-09-09 10:32 PM
    Wow that is very scary. Especially when they hung up as you called.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:36 PM
    im literally not going to sleep in fear that this will happen to me!
    02-09-09 11:24 PM
    That would freak me out too. Kind of reminds me of a couple experiences I had at Wal-Mart. I used to deliver freight to them and one night I put all my delivery documents and what not along with my I.D. badge in the child seat of a grocery cart while I ran into the men's room. When I came out the cart was gone and I nearly had a heart attack! Took almost an hour before someone found it at one of the registers after searching the entire store. Turned out an employee had taken my stuff from the cart and put the cart away then didn't tell anyone about it before wandering off.

Another time I left all my paperwork and what not sitting on a pile of T-shirts in the clothing area and walked off. Took awhile to figure that one out too, but at least that one was my fault so I was able to just back track my steps.

If I were to ever leave my Storm somewhere I think I'd get really freaked out. Half my life is on this thing...contacts, bank accounts, email, etc. The thought of someone seeing how much money I don't have is enough to scare me! LOL!

Oh, I just remembered another stupid thing I did recently. I set my $2800 laptop on the floor at a sandwich place while I was ordering. Then I forgot about it. Got my sandwich, went and sat down, and began eating. When I was ready to leave I got up and reached for my laptop, but it wasn't there. I thought someone stole it from right under my feat at the table. I freaked out of course. Then I looked over toward the counter and saw it still sitting on the floor. This place was in downtowm Seattle and it was lunch time, so they were PACKED! Someone could have easily picked it up from in front of the counter and walked off with it in the 15 minutes I was eating and I never would have seen it again. I felt like such an ***** when I walked over there and picked it up.

And then there was the time...

Nevermind, I could go on for a long time about the stupid things I've done! Glad you were able to retrieve your Storm!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 02-10-09 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Huh? Bad word? Eeediot is a bad word? Wow!
    02-10-09 12:04 AM
    Sounds like a few of you would benefit from investing in this.
    02-10-09 12:51 AM
    You are a true addict. You mentioned that the phone wallet contained your information and debit card too but you only were worried about your storm. You also said that you hightailed it to the store regardless of your speed. That is the sign of a true addict, you didn't worry about anything else or let anything get between you and your storm. I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your situation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    A man needs his crack! Once you start, you can't stop!
    02-10-09 01:35 AM
    Glad you got it back man!
    02-10-09 03:09 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD