So I'm at Wal Mart purchasing a new Wii remote in the electronics section, and as I go to pay I remove my beloved BlackBerry Storm from my pocket (which is kept in a phone wallet that holds my phone and ID, debit card, professional license and so on) and set it on the counter, remove cash from my pocket, pay, and leave. Drive home, get out of car, and "OMFG WHERE IS MY PHONE", I immediately grab my roommates phone and start calling it as I drive like a bat out of **** back to Wal Mart, where I get caught at a light for 10 MINUTES!, then a shady voice answers my phone simply "hello." I spurt out in a panicky voice "where are you??" "Oh I found you're phone aigh't uh huh." -click- I'm FREAKING out at this point. Some a$$ hole is gonna steal my phone! FINALLY the light turns green and I slam the gas and fish tail into the parking lot, pull my car up to the front door, jump out and run to customer service where a 4 ft. tall, 90 year old greeter is aloof to the situation and tries to hand me a 90's style camera. I then run full speed to the electronics section where my cashier also has no idea. I literally began running and screaming "who has my BlackBerry!" at everyone in the store when an employee says "oh i got it, go on up to the front" Then can't find it in the lost and found...I call it again, hear it in a locked drawer beneath the U-Scan desk, get her to unlock it, grabbed it and got the eff out of there...SCARIEST thing that's happened to me since Leatherface in a haunted maze literally chased me for 2 miles alone in the woods with a real chainsaw.
    02-08-09 10:31 PM
    Lmao! Leave it to good ol' Wal-Mart to do something like this.
    02-08-09 10:34 PM
    You are a true addict. You mentioned that the phone wallet contained your information and debit card too but you only were worried about your storm. You also said that you hightailed it to the store regardless of your speed. That is the sign of a true addict, you didn't worry about anything else or let anything get between you and your storm. I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your situation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 11:05 PM
    They tried to jack yo berry foo!
    02-08-09 11:51 PM
    That is hilarious! Glad u got it back

02-08-09 11:58 PM
    Great story, Glad you got it back!!
    02-09-09 12:03 AM
    I woulda cried

02-09-09 12:05 AM
    So I'm at Wal Mart purchasing a new Wii remote in the electronics section, and as I go to pay I remove my beloved BlackBerry Storm from my pocket (which is kept in a phone wallet that holds my phone and ID, debit card, professional license and so on) and set it on the counter, remove cash from my pocket, pay, and leave. Drive home, get out of car, and "OMFG WHERE IS MY PHONE", I immediately grab my roommates phone and start calling it as I drive like a bat out of **** back to Wal Mart, where I get caught at a light for 10 MINUTES!, then a shady voice answers my phone simply "hello." I spurt out in a panicky voice "where are you??" "Oh I found you're phone aigh't uh huh." -click- I'm FREAKING out at this point. Some a$$ hole is gonna steal my phone! FINALLY the light turns green and I slam the gas and fish tail into the parking lot, pull my car up to the front door, jump out and run to customer service where a 4 ft. tall, 90 year old greeter is aloof to the situation and tries to hand me a 90's style camera. I then run full speed to the electronics section where my cashier also has no idea. I literally began running and screaming "who has my BlackBerry!" at everyone in the store when an employee says "oh i got it, go on up to the front" Then can't find it in the lost and found...I call it again, hear it in a locked drawer beneath the U-Scan desk, get her to unlock it, grabbed it and got the eff out of there...SCARIEST thing that's happened to me since Leatherface in a haunted maze literally chased me for 2 miles alone in the woods with a real chainsaw.
    That is very scary. Nightmare.

02-09-09 12:06 AM
    Most hilarious thing I have heard in a long time....lol. Weren't worried about the credit card or getting pulled over....only about your crackberry!

This should be posted as a testimonial on RIM's site.

02-09-09 12:11 AM
    A phone wallet? Ive been thinking about a device that would carry my phone, credit/debit cards, license, etc., and now I hear of such a thing??

Im glad you got your BB back, where can I find these phone wallets for sale?
    02-09-09 12:15 AM
    *face palm*
    02-09-09 12:15 AM
    Thats what you get for shopping at WalMart! You deserve it.
    02-09-09 12:18 AM
    Haha you're crazy. Lmao

02-09-09 04:18 AM
    This is a funny post. I think the little voice in my head that reads was screaming too.
    ~D
    02-09-09 04:49 AM
    Losing your Storm is pretty much the worst feeling in the world.

Even when I just leave it sitting on my desk in my room I panic when I go to reach in my pocket and it isn't there.
    02-09-09 05:52 AM
    Think somebody needs to check into rehab!!!
    02-09-09 06:08 AM
    Lmao! Leave it to good ol' Wal-Mart to do something like this.
    And what is it that "Wal-Mart" did? Sounds to me like they did everything they were supposed to do (with the exception of an employee pulling the absent minded professor's chain).
    02-09-09 06:15 AM
    I know, what you are talking of. Without my Storm I feel like being naked.
    02-09-09 06:20 AM
    You forgot to tell the part of the story where you showed your appreciation to the person who said "Oh I found you're phone aigh't uh huh" AKA the person who "tried to jack yo berry foo!"
    02-09-09 07:07 AM
    I would feel the same way about any missing BB but I also would be concerned about C cards and such. I guess I'm not as addicted as you.
    02-09-09 07:14 AM
    ooooo I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

I'm not an addict. I can quit any time I want.........right?
    02-09-09 08:05 AM
    LOL now there's a story of a true addict! I'd die if I lost my baby for even a second....
    02-09-09 08:28 AM
    I ended up with 6 stitches in the back of my head because I slipped on some icy steps and could only worry about covering up and not dropping my Storm... I feel 'yer pain, bro. Would have flipped if the same thing happened to me.
    02-09-09 08:52 AM
    Hilarious. Glad you're okay, buddy.

02-09-09 09:36 AM
    A phone wallet? Ive been thinking about a device that would carry my phone, credit/debit cards, license, etc., and now I hear of such a thing??

Im glad you got your BB back, where can I find these phone wallets for sale?
    i got it off ebay i typed "storm wallet" in the search. it was like $5, sucks when you leave it somewhere though, because you've lost everything! lol
    02-09-09 09:59 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD