I am on telus if that matters, runnin OS .76

Anyways..

in the middle of doing things, the camera will Open. and is COMPLETEY unable to close. U cant do anything. no buttons work, the screen does not respond to anything.

You can tap the camera from the outside and you will see the menu briefly flash, and after about 3 minutes of spamming buttons it will eventually unlock itself.

This takes up the whole screen

Now i just had the smae thing happen again, except like a quarter of the screen had a camera box, and i could browse the menus and what not, but there was just this box overlayed on everything i went to showing the camera

most annoying thing ive seen thus far

Anyone else experiencing this?
    12-11-08 09:50 PM
    Nope
    Bat Pull Time!

Happens again
    Replacement!

Things will be fixed soon !
    12-11-08 09:53 PM
    Did a bat pull and it still happens now and then.

and i bought it off someone since telus was sold out instantly + you are not allowed to buy one on telus unless you're a new activator. (****ty)
    12-11-08 09:55 PM
    Mine has done the same 1/4 box of camera and forzen for 10 seconds w/ cam working then it closed the app and the phone was fine.

Also sometimes while in a phone conversation the screen goes black until conversation is over

Weird

ALL IN ALL a great phone a few glitches but they all do.
    12-11-08 10:00 PM
    It happened to me once but I think I hit the button to turn it on and it ran for HOURS. Needless to say thw battery was about dead so I pulled it and it worked fine after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 10:12 PM
    That was happening to me when I held down a button on the qwerty keyboard. I updated to .75 and that took care of it.
    12-11-08 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD