WORLD CUP SOCCER!!!! This is just my personal theory. Since the beginning of internet browsing there has never been as much traffic as there is now due to the World Cup. I am finding that my connection speeds are hit and miss and I believe that if we look at the soccer schedule we will be able to prove this theory. If anybody, due to time zones, gets a chance to do this before I do please post as to whether proven or dis-proven. Thanks.
    06-25-10 12:16 AM
    Big sporting events always mess up the internet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 12:36 AM
    Could that be why everybody's complaining about their browser speed and blaming their new OS? There have been so many post regarding the OS being the problem but maybe it's as simple as that.
    06-25-10 02:12 AM
    Never thought of that. I don't think it's necessarily the OS because mine was slow on .607, but it's as good of a theory as any.
    06-25-10 07:46 AM
    This theory is very plausible. Being that RIM is has one of largest smartphone market share worldwide, it will make sense that BB users will be hit harder. I have also noticed a slow connection on Android OS 2.1.
    06-25-10 09:23 AM
    The more posts I see that say their speed is up and down, the more I believe my theory. Its seems to be a prob on all carriers with all phones. Mark my words, it'll be fixed when its over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD