So I work for for a third party retailer that sells verizon. Pretty much anytime I need to do a swap.or anything on my personal phones....it just happens. It's also cool cause I can have first "dibs" on the different versions of the storm comes out (different screen, etc).

Don't ask why I posted this...just bored here at work and I re-swapped out my phone today. lol
    02-28-09 06:29 PM
    you should probably "swap" me over a brand new Storm

02-28-09 06:31 PM
    LOL, wish I could but you'd have to have atleast bought the phone from us
    02-28-09 06:33 PM
    Cool, but I wouldn't trade my job for a few free phones.
    02-28-09 06:55 PM
    haha exactly

I'll keep my salary and just pay for my phone
    02-28-09 07:00 PM
    So I work for for a third party retailer that sells verizon. Pretty much anytime I need to do a swap.or anything on my personal phones....it just happens. It's also cool cause I can have first "dibs" on the different versions of the storm comes out (different screen, etc).

Don't ask why I posted this...just bored here at work and I re-swapped out my phone today. lol
    why do u like tequila?
    02-28-09 07:00 PM
    Because tequila makes her clothes fall off.
    02-28-09 07:20 PM
    thanks for rubbin it in!
    02-28-09 07:23 PM
    Cool, but I wouldn't trade my job for a few free phones.
    I wouldn't trade my salary for much of anyone elses either
    02-28-09 09:07 PM
    So you're swapping out phones for no reason causing undue spending to happen from RIM for all the Storms you're swapping. Seems like fraud and you should get fired.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 09:13 PM
    I wouldn't trade my salary for much of anyone elses either
    I didn't mention salary, because that's not what I was referring to. My job is certainly more exciting and fun than a few free phones (and selling them). That's the part I wouldn't trade. If salary were my only concern, I would take my education elsewhere and get a better paying job.
    02-28-09 09:21 PM
    So you're swapping out phones for no reason causing undue spending to happen from RIM for all the Storms you're swapping. Seems like fraud and you should get fired.
    ^^^^^^^ ditto.
    02-28-09 09:25 PM
    Sounds like a decent job. That would be a nice perk to have.

02-28-09 09:26 PM

Maybe I wasn't clear in my first post. All the swaps i'm doing are of valid purpose. Lockup's/screen click, etc. It's not any different than ANY of the users on here who have swapped phones. Thanks for playing though
    03-03-09 09:05 AM
    What a D'Bag
    03-03-09 09:08 AM
    third party retailers are the biggest F up's of the wireless business.

Shady and unlearned
    03-03-09 09:13 AM
    third party retailers are the biggest F up's of the wireless business.

Shady and unlearned
    First off, you need to watchyour F*in mouth because you have no idea...I work for a third party retailer for VZW as well and personally, I dont think its fair to group all of us "f ups" together like that....You have no idea that we "f ups" go through the same training as the "real verizon". so for you to just sit behind your computer and judge, seems a little shady and unlearned yourself. I can say with almost complete certainty that some of the big boys at the "real verizon" have done the exact same thing...so again I say, just watch your ignorant little mouth, because you dont have a clue.
    03-03-09 09:42 AM
    Maybe I wasn't clear in my first post. All the swaps i'm doing are of valid purpose. Lockup's/screen click, etc. It's not any different than ANY of the users on here who have swapped phones. Thanks for playing though
    Actually it is the same because even the people on here are swapping for reasons that don't really exist or are improved upon with another device. The hardware and QC issues most had were with the first couple of batches back in Nov and possibly early Dec... that's it though. Most now have been with malfunctioning main buttons (not working out of the box) and such, not the ol' "My screen isn't perfectly centered" BS.

The majority of remaining stability issues are a direct problem with the .75 OS and refurb devices still in circulation that were originally part of the first and second batch manufactured.
    03-03-09 09:50 AM
    Good for you
    03-03-09 09:50 AM
    First off, you need to watchyour F*in mouth because you have no idea...I work for a third party retailer for VZW as well and personally, I dont think its fair to group all of us "f ups" together like that....You have no idea that we "f ups" go through the same training as the "real verizon". so for you to just sit behind your computer and judge, seems a little shady and unlearned yourself. I can say with almost complete certainty that some of the big boys at the "real verizon" have done the exact same thing...so again I say, just watch your ignorant little mouth, because you dont have a clue.
    Actually i do have a clue. I state facts
    03-03-09 09:56 AM
    what is the employee plan they have you on over there?
    03-03-09 09:59 AM
    Actually i do have a clue. I state facts
    you're just another ***** on here that thinks they have everything figured out...
    03-03-09 10:00 AM
    and your just fun to toy with!
    03-03-09 10:02 AM
    i like the toilet time thread better!!!
    03-03-09 10:10 AM
    somebody needs a hug....real bad.
    03-03-09 10:10 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD