Anyone else have a problem with this game freezing? After playing it for a few minutes, it just freezes. You can exit out of the game but it will not close or continue to be played. Also for the first time ever, tonight after a battery pull, I got the never ending VZW logo of death. Another battery pull and all is well. Anyone else?
    12-30-08 11:30 PM
    I too have been having the same issue with Word Mole. Did a battery pull and it has been working ok since then <fingers crossed>. Havent gottent the VZW logo issue, but I have gotten "Entering Bedside Mode" stuck on the screen and it caused the alarm clock not to function.
    12-31-08 07:13 AM
    Nope, but I still have no idea how to submit my high score and I am still bummed I lost my 12784 high after my ugrade to .85.
    12-31-08 07:45 AM
    I had this problem in .83..just do a reinstall of the game and or the OS..it worked fine after that..
    12-31-08 09:45 AM
    I've been having the same problem with Word Mole. For your reference, below is a thread I started about this issue a couple days ago. It seems like we are part of a small minority of users experiencing this problem.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/wo...3-85-a-125010/
    12-31-08 10:16 AM
    I guess there are only a select few of us. I've done multiple battery pulls since. I'm not wiping and reinstalling for this game. I'll wait until the next OS update and then possibly do it. Oh well. It sucks because I love this game.
    12-31-08 08:48 PM
    Editted. Editted.
    Last edited by liquidsense; 01-03-09 at 02:45 PM.
    01-02-09 12:41 AM
    I hate to beat a dead horse, but I think I figured it out.

In a nut shell, it has to do with whether I'm in an area with service or not. (I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out.) 95% of the time I play Word Mole, I play it in an area where I get no service -- don't ask why, but you could probably guess why.

Ever since updating to .83 and then to .85, it would freeze on me after a short period of time. However, the last several times I've played it, I have either been in an area with service, OR, I have turned off all connections before playing it in the dead-zone.

I have played it about 6 times now, without any problems. Before that, it froze on me 25 times of the 25 times I played it.

If this is coincidence, then I'd be shocked. If I find that it still freezes even after turning my connections off, I'll report back.
    01-03-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD