Want to play multiplayer with someone who recently got a curve. How would they download it? Thanks!
    11-25-08 06:30 AM
    Its a great game. I think I spent almost an hour playing it yesterday.

I think its a game specifically developed for a touchscreen device. I think It would be pretty hard to play with a trackball. I think you are out of luck.
    11-25-08 07:59 AM
    The bold has it so its not just for touchscreen. But it is very new and I could not locate a version that will work on a curve
    11-25-08 08:00 AM
    my sister has the t-mobile G1 and I want to play against her. Is there a version for that phone?
    11-30-08 03:46 PM
    anyone know if someone w/curve can d/l this?
    12-03-08 10:53 AM
    Its a great game. I think I spent almost an hour playing it yesterday.

I think its a game specifically developed for a touchscreen device. I think It would be pretty hard to play with a trackball. I think you are out of luck.
    Wrong if it was just for touchscreen it wouldn't be on the bold. It would be pretty cool if everyone with a blackberry could gave this game but I don't see it happening

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 11:23 AM
    Wrong if it was just for touchscreen it wouldn't be on the bold.
    Whilst that's true, I suspect you can get higher scores on the Storm than the Bold as the touchscreen makes it a lot quicker to select letters than navigating to each one in turn via the trackball.

And I've seen a reference in another forum to someone's high score on the Storm that shows up on the Leaderboard from my Bold, so the Leaderboard doesn't distinguish the two
    12-18-08 11:32 PM
    I want this game on my curve!! If anyone finds a dl for the curve, let us know- please!! I love it on my dads storm!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 11:22 AM
    my 8350I Curve came with Word Mole
    01-04-09 01:49 PM
    Want to play multiplayer with someone who recently got a curve. How would they download it? Thanks!
    Any luck finding the d/l for the curve? I had it on my curve from Nextel but lost it when I switched to Sprint. I miss it so much! Please let me know if you find anything.
    01-06-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD