Hey guys,

About last week when I was using the phone an error message popped up saying something about word to go not working.. than i clicked ok.. than another message instantly popped up saying the same thing about sheets to go.. and than immediately following than that surprise! error message saying that slideshow to go don't work..

anyways I believed after that day they opened up (though I'm not sure)

but the problem is now when I click on Word to Go, the phone locks up!

Need help..

im assuming i need to delete the 3 files and than re install them... Yes?
    12-11-08 09:34 PM
    I bet it happened after installing weatherbug correct?

That is what happened to me.

Then a few days later weatherbug installed some updates and My phone went belly up a little bit later and I had to do a full OS reinstall and recover all my apps again.
    12-11-08 09:37 PM
    Same thing here it was caused by weatherbug. I deleted weatherbug and re downloaded and it stopped

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 10:25 PM
    so i delete weatherbug and than delete word to go, slideshow to go, and sheets to go, and than re install word to go slideshow to go and sheets to go?

im confused
    12-12-08 08:27 PM
    still need help here comon
    12-13-08 10:21 AM
    Just delete weatherbug and turn off and back on your phone. Fixed mine irght away.
    12-13-08 02:41 PM
    Guys, there is a brand new weatherbug version, .210, that has fixed all these issues since about a week ago. Update weatherbug and the issues will be fixed.
    12-13-08 03:43 PM
    There is also an updated version of docs to go, I think you need to check for updates inside of one of the docs to go applications to install it.
    12-13-08 03:59 PM
    Well it died when I updated to .185 of weatherbug, well a few hours after that. Had to re-install the OS as it no longer would boot.

Nice of them to fix it with an update to 210. Would have been nicer had they not released a bad fix in the first place. That was like the 3rd update since I had installed weatherbug a few days earlier.

They seem to be a bit lacking in the QA department.
    12-17-08 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD