Well, I wiped my phone before installing .114 v3 and all my "to go" apps are gone.

I know..I know...backup backup backup, but is there a way to reinstall them from somewhere? I try using the DM, but there isn't an option to reinstall the software, I can only restore a backup.

The applications from the apploader doesn't have the software either.

Any ideas would be appreciated! I'm assuming this is why I can't read word/excel/pdf documents anymore.

Thanks
    -S

EDIT: NVM...I figured it out. Guess I need to RTFM.
    Last edited by sghere; 03-31-09 at 11:50 AM.
    03-31-09 10:43 AM
    What was your solution? I am experiencing a similar problem. When I first got my BB (a few weeks ago), there was a DocumentsToGo folder but it was empty. Today, I deleted DocumentsToGo from my BB (8310) and reinstalled. Now, everything is there except WordToGo. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks,
    Jim
    03-31-09 08:29 PM
    Go here via your BB browser and download a new copy: Redirecting to Download DataViz Software
    03-31-09 09:54 PM
    Go here via your BB browser and download a new copy: Redirecting to Download DataViz Software
    Good info, jamesandyori. It should probably be noted that DataViz charges $5.00 to redownload the "free" app. It is in the form of download insurance that allows you to redownload the application 10 times over the next year. A bit irritating but I get my Docs To Go back. Kinda makes me miss my Palm days when all I had to do was go to the backup file I made for myself and re-install. Oh well.
    04-01-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD