Prior to wiping my storm with JL_Cmder I backed it up in DM and also backed up the 3rd party apps. I just recently went to open an email with a ppt extension and I was unable to open it. When I looked in my apps folder I found that all the 2gos were missing. How can I get them back?
    03-23-09 10:31 PM
    I have access to a second storm still running .75. It has all the doc to go apps that I am looking for. Can I transfer them over?
    03-23-09 11:13 PM
    Prior to wiping my storm with JL_Cmder I backed it up in DM and also backed up the 3rd party apps. I just recently went to open an email with a ppt extension and I was unable to open it. When I looked in my apps folder I found that all the 2gos were missing. How can I get them back?
    have you tried re-installing the office apps?
    03-23-09 11:21 PM
    How do I do that? They aren't shown at all in the app loader in dm.
    03-23-09 11:25 PM
    Try opening app loader by itself instead of through DM.

C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 01:38 AM
    I get the same thing. I did wipe it, so I'm guessing thats why there is now mention of it in the app loader. I just dont get why the backup wouldn't have included these apps.
    03-24-09 07:04 AM
    When you backup the apps those are third party apps. . Docs to go are part of the OS package therefore they must be checked during the install process

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 07:09 AM
    So when Verizon releases the official code docs to go will be part of it?
    03-24-09 07:41 AM
    So when Verizon releases the official code docs to go will be part of it?
    Yes. It's part of the main apps.
    03-24-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD