I loathe suretype, and use qwerty 95% of the time, but for the short times that I use multitap, I find that when I make mistakes, it doesnt offer the same auto-corrections that qwerty does. Been looking around, but couldnt find an answer on my phone or anywhere on here. Is there any way to enable auto correction on muti-tap? Or is it strictly for suretype and qwerty?
    01-18-09 01:18 PM
    Bumping. Anyone?
    01-18-09 02:01 PM
    1 more bump. C'mon!
    01-18-09 03:24 PM
    just a guess but maybe the reason you are getting different auto correct suggestion in suretype than qwerty is because the actual mistake you make typing a particular word is different somehow so when it compares it to its auto correct dictionary it pulls up a different possible correction
    01-18-09 03:40 PM
    just a guess but maybe the reason you are getting different auto correct suggestion in suretype than qwerty is because the actual mistake you make typing a particular word is different somehow so when it compares it to its auto correct dictionary it pulls up a different possible correction
    Not what I meant. My auto-correct is fine in suretype and in qwerty. But I dont use suretype, I use multitap. However, in multitap, there is no auto-correct whatsoever. What I'm asking is if there is a way to enable the auto-correct function in multitap portrait mode.
    01-18-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD