fixed first problem, but now i plug it in and it freezes, unplug it and its fine, did this a few times and same result every time.

ive had some problems with my phone being a little slow since i downloaded the free call lock program, so i went to delete it and for the life of me i could not find it, so i connected it to my computer to see if i could do it that way. (this is my first smartphone by the way and ive only had for a few days so be easy if its something stupid please) Its charging, but my computer isnt recognizing it.
    Last edited by s1ck s0n; 01-19-09 at 04:51 PM.
    01-19-09 02:52 PM
    What pc os are you using?

Is the app you ae talking about TalkLock? Check options > advanced options > applications. Highlight the app and hit the bb button and delete.

Welcome to CB!
    01-19-09 02:56 PM
    im running xp, ive had it connected before and backed it up, with the intention of installing the .86 software, but decided against it when i kept reading the problems some were having with it. call lock is now deleted, thanks for the info, i cant believe i didnt think to look under options.
    01-19-09 03:02 PM
    im running xp, ive had it connected before and backed it up, with the intention of installing the .86 software, but decided against it when i kept reading the problems some were having with it. call lock is now deleted, thanks for the info, i cant believe i didnt think to look under options.
    no sweat.

10char
    01-19-09 03:04 PM
    deleted call lock and restarted phone, plug it in and it freezes, unplug it and its fine, did this a few times and same result every time.
    01-19-09 03:07 PM
    bump nobody knows?
    01-19-09 04:52 PM
    man im ********, restarted my computer and all is well.
    01-19-09 05:27 PM
    I am glad you resolved your issue. That was going to be my suggestion as it has worked for some others as well.
    01-19-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD