Ok so I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer...I know the screen wobbles...that's well documented in
    The forums...but how much does yours wobble? I'm on my first storm and it works awesome! Fortunate I guess, got it on 12/27 from a corporate store. Made in Mexico.
    When I type the screen moves north to south slightly sometimes in both portrait and landscape mode.
    Doesn't affect my typing and my screen click is perfect...I was just wondering if this is the norm and see how much movement others have when typing.
    Thanks in advance!
    01-04-09 07:01 PM
    About 1/32" each axis for me.
    01-04-09 07:05 PM
    It's normal. As explained in other threads, the screen needs room to move. It wiggles a little. Unless it seems like it's a huge movement, I wouldn't worry aboiut it.
    01-04-09 07:06 PM
    I replaced my original Storm for other reasons, but my original screen moved about as much as you are saying. However, my replacement barely moves at all. It is much less than my original.
    01-04-09 07:21 PM
    Hey John! A fellow CN'er and CrackBerry Addict!

You shouldn't get a lot of "wobble" but it has to move some. You'll find in the forums somewhere information on tightening and adjusting it. But it's not as hard as collimating an SCT.
    01-04-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD