03-09-09 11:44 AM
605 ... 34567 ...
tools
    It came from me. honestly, I could care less what BBF has up there. And .125 isn't the newest either, but as I've said before i don't always put the absolute newest up.
    BFF hasn't updated it with the new builds and I don't know why. As far as I know they know up to .125.

And we thank you CX for everything you do here, from posting to updating the list. We understand you can't give us the latest and greatest numbers and information. Even though we would love it.
    02-26-09 02:47 PM
    BFF hasn't updated it with the new builds and I don't know why. As far as I know they know up to .125.

And we thank you CX for everything you do here, from posting to updating the list. We understand you can't give us the latest and greatest numbers and information. Even though we would love it.
    BLUEBERRY! Since you're "in the know," what have you found with the newer builds? I want to know if you have truly seen some of these builds past .118......
    02-26-09 02:51 PM
    flick scrolling on the iphone kinda makes me nauseous... im hoping if they do add it it will be optional...
    02-26-09 02:56 PM
    BLUEBERRY! Since you're "in the know," what have you found with the newer builds? I want to know if you have truly seen some of these builds past .118......
    What does this have to do with BFF knowing more past .118, but not updating? And to answer your question, yes.
    02-26-09 03:07 PM
    What does this have to do with BFF knowing more past .118, but not updating? And to answer your question, yes.

It seems that a few of us have asked questions regarding future builds, but you can't give us concrete answers. I'm not "calling you out," but given your past posts, you talk like you have more info, but you're "not a beta-tester." Are you or are you not under an NDA? Your posts make you seem like you are "in the know," but you avoid answering questions......sorry if this seems out of line.
    I'm just anxious for my "gold code."
    02-26-09 03:25 PM
    It seems that a few of us have asked questions regarding future builds, but you can't give us concrete answers. I'm not "calling you out," but given your past posts, you talk like you have more info, but you're "not a beta-tester." Are you or are you not under an NDA? Your posts make you seem like you are "in the know," but you avoid answering questions......sorry if this seems out of line.
    I'm just anxious for my "gold code."

I'm not a "beta tester" from RIM, but I have tested unreleased betas before they leaked. So I'm not under NDA. And I know some people and I know some stuff, but I don't know everything. If I don't give a really good answer it's probably because I don't know everything about it, I just know about it. If you understand that.
    02-26-09 03:30 PM
    I'm not a "beta tester" from RIM, but I have tested unreleased betas before they leaked. So I'm not under NDA. And I know some people and I know some stuff, but I don't know everything. If I don't give a really good answer it's probably because I don't know everything about it, I just know about it. If you understand that.

So, can you confirm the color is back? Or flick scrolling? Anything? You're not under an NDA, so you can tell us what you know, right????
    02-26-09 03:33 PM
    So, can you confirm the color is back? Or flick scrolling? Anything? You're not under an NDA, so you can tell us what you know, right????
    I don't know every detail, like I said a while back in another post too. I just know that a build will be coming that will make the Storm a very better device.
    02-26-09 03:37 PM
    I don't know every detail, like I said a while back in another post too. I just know that a build will be coming that will make the Storm a very better device.
    Dude, we ALL know that.........
    02-26-09 03:39 PM
    Lol @ very better device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 03:43 PM
    How do i get a job as a beta tester?!?!?!

Or a gadget tester, period!
    02-26-09 03:44 PM
    Dude, we ALL know that.........
    Isn't this what happened to CX they just asking and asking and then he stopped. ANYWAY...

I just know that the OS that is coming soon will make it MUCH better. I don't know every little features and every detail about it.
    02-26-09 03:44 PM
    How soon is that blueberry? New features, more reliability, or both?
    02-26-09 03:46 PM
    How soon is that blueberry? New features, more reliability, or both?
    Not really sure how soon. And for word about new features and what not, I heard stay tuned for WES, they have some pretty good information, 9520 info also I heard.
    02-26-09 03:52 PM
    Ehhh, that's not till May though right? haha. Do you know about the new features specifically or just that there will be something new coming?
    02-26-09 03:53 PM
    Yeah in May. And I don't know a lot I just heard that you'll hear about some specific features and future OS.
    02-26-09 04:02 PM
    new OS or updated version of the current OS? lol
    02-26-09 04:04 PM
    new OS or updated version of the current OS? lol
    That I don't know, I just heard future OS.
    02-26-09 04:05 PM
    ooooooooooooohhh!! Looking forward to May then. Hopefully well get an official OS update in March though.
    02-26-09 04:13 PM
    An official OS update is scheduled for March. However, I highly doubt RIM will implement flick scrolling anytime soon, if at all unfortunately.
    02-26-09 04:21 PM
    I would be happy with improved overall performance. No lag anywhere no battery drain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 04:27 PM
    This is the first post in a long time that got me genuinely excited about owning a Storm. (seriously) I am very excited now. I can't wait to see what RIM has in store for us.
    02-26-09 04:31 PM
    That I don't know, I just heard future OS.
    Blueberry, I'm starting to doubt your knowledge of the device and future OS's........
    02-26-09 05:20 PM
    wouldn't that be nice though! a TRUE Storm OS.... not just a bb OS optimized for the storm.... one built from the ground up for it... aaahhh the dream...
    02-26-09 05:22 PM
    [QUOTE=blueberry15;1799617]Isn't this what happened to CX they just asking and asking and then he stopped. ANYWAY...

Are you serious? He's a mod, you're not. You're obviously on here trying to shed some light on this "new OS." You haven't told us anything. Throw us a bone, bro!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 02-26-09 at 05:49 PM.
    02-26-09 05:47 PM
605 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD