Wow....OS .125.
    02-25-09 09:14 PM
    @jfriz81579
    I hope you picked up some flame-retardant clothes bro!
    Yeah...started typing..customer came in, then by the time I hit submit it had already been asked! :P
    02-25-09 09:20 PM
    where is Blueberry15?
    02-25-09 10:01 PM
    This is all really exciting. I have a bunch of friends who have the Storm and I am the only one who actually puts the beta builds on my Storm. They always come up to me and ask "what build are you on" and "How is it? Whats new??" Lol, I am excited to tell them that their Storms are on the verge of being amazing with the GC coming probably in March.
    02-25-09 10:19 PM
    where is Blueberry15?
    good question....*waits*
    02-25-09 11:11 PM
    Someone PLEASE shed some light on the latest builds. Does the color come back? Any significant changes, Flick scrolling? RIM is really turning them out!
    I find it funny how everyone thinks they want flick scrolling. *IF* it happens I'll bet that its jerky and annoying looking and ends up being one of the biggest things people are complaining about... I say fix everything else first.
    02-25-09 11:14 PM
    I agree, fix the OS first, but flick scrolling was one of the few things I LOVED about the Iphone. If RIM can get this right after fixing the bugs, that would be amazing!
    02-25-09 11:30 PM
    I agree. +1 for flick scrolling on my end
    02-25-09 11:34 PM
    where is Blueberry15?
    good question....*waits*
    I'm here.
    02-26-09 12:05 AM
    I'm here.
    Hey Buddy...Flick scrolling gonna happen anytime soon?

thanks in advance
    02-26-09 12:07 AM

thanks in advance
    Nothing yet, I'm still trying to find stuff out for you guys.
    02-26-09 12:09 AM
    I dont know why, but I have a strong feeling its going to ship with a whole new browser also. That would explain the ad for hiring people with experience in that field.
    02-26-09 12:11 AM
    Flick scrolling and skyfire browser...and i'm good to go!
    02-26-09 12:12 AM
    Nothing yet, I'm still trying to find stuff out for you guys.
    I thought you were a beta tester?
    02-26-09 12:13 AM
    I thought you were a beta tester?
    I have tested unreleased betas just not from RIM...
    02-26-09 12:16 AM
    You know the ONE addition I would LOVE to see is Flash support. I can't figure out why RIM doesn't see the value in that
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-26-09 12:26 AM
    i would just like to have stable memory all the time(which i know some apps or lot of them affect this) flick scrollin, highly stable and the color back
    02-26-09 12:33 AM
    Flash would be fun, but im guessing they need to check up with Adobe to get that working, plus that would mean more wait time =\???? Im hoping March is OS Official ship date maybe like a .135 ;D, or just a skip to OS 5!!! :O jk jk. as long as the phone is compatible with apps that will come out and runs as faster then a cheetah and is smooth like water. I'll be happy for a while. yup yup. GC waiting line hehe
    02-26-09 12:35 AM
    You know the ONE addition I would LOVE to see is Flash support. I can't figure out why RIM doesn't see the value in that

Honestly I don't see all that much value in it... Most of what I want on the net is text... Usually I genuinely dislike flash pages but if something actually warrants it I'll probably want to see it on a bigger screen anyway. It already supports YouTube I figure just basic flash for things like that are all that is really needed. I'd just like to see the thing have a lightning fast column mode rendering ability and allow me to read things quickly and efficiently.
    02-26-09 12:40 AM
    True that rendering from column to plain takes like one to three seconds. Making the typing lag on the browser go away is nice too.

02-26-09 01:12 AM
    flash is great for sites like hulu.com or any other non-youtube streaming site. flash definately has its benefits, what i'm afraid of is the fact that running 20 minutes of flash would probably KILLLLLLLL a storms battery life.. on topic: id love to see flash in a new release
    02-26-09 01:12 AM
    Someone explain flick scrolling so i dont put my foot in my mouth? oops too late because mine flick scrolls just fine .....so lets compare stories? plz i need to clear this up.
    02-26-09 01:22 AM
    Someone explain flick scrolling so i dont put my foot in my mouth? oops too late because mine flick scrolls just fine .....so lets compare stories? plz i need to clear this up.
    In a nutshell, flick scrolling = when you scroll through "contacts" or "artists" on an iphone/itouch and it keeps scrolling and gradually stops when youre doing flicking the screen.
    02-26-09 01:42 AM

thanks in advance
    Not anytime soon...
    02-26-09 06:22 AM

Because this is not something RIM can just enable. Adobe Inc. has to develop a mobile ver of flash first. They are working on one for the iPhone, android, symbian, and WM now. RIM I am sure is working on an agreement to get the ball rolling for them as well.

DO NOT expect this anytime this year though, I would say next year.
    02-26-09 06:24 AM
605 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD