I don't want to ruin any threads. Just don't wanna see any silly posts from you my son ! Make 'em original, factual and no ones gonna have a problem and no thread will be ruined.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but werent you the one with the hostility towards him? And no one else has an issue with him. Let it go dude.
    03-02-09 07:51 PM
    This is true. If you can market something pretty good chances are that you'll get a lot of people wanting your product. And Verizon did a very good job with that part.

Here it is, another CX statement that will bring up a lot of questions. And make us wonder what those 2 x's are.
    Are you all related to Oliver Stone?? Stop with all the conspiracy theory stuff. I was comparing the Niagara to the Storms. Storms meaning= 95xx
    which could be 9500, 9520, or 9530. You guys try to read too much into stuff.

Edit: Please don't argue or the thread will be closed.
    03-02-09 07:52 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but werent you the one with the hostility towards him? And no one else has an issue with him. Let it go dude.
    Amen. Back on topic....Ahhem....SO....Radio...I see you changed your sig! Its cooked and cant wait for it to be served up
    Yes, but he put 9500, 9530, 9520, and 95xx. Sounds like a new one coming.
    Well.... I never said such a thing. Take it for what its worth. I could of thrown it in there just for a loop!
    you see....let the carrot dangling begin!!...lol
    03-02-09 07:54 PM
    Amen. Back on topic....Ahhem....SO....Radio...I see you changed your sig! Its cooked and cant wait for it to be served up
    To be honest I just didnt keep up on the sig. This was being compiled before today.

I think I might just leave my sig empty to be honest. It stirs up to much, and better off anyway. There can be some nice discussions here if everyone gets along well
    03-02-09 07:54 PM
    Are you all related to Oliver Stone?? Stop with all the conspiracy theory stuff. I was comparing the Niagara to the Storms. Storms meaning= 95xx

This is true, but what do you expect us to do when someone like you or Sith or Radio post a new device model with xx. It's just CB nature to think "WHAT DEVICE IS THAT NOW?!"
    03-02-09 07:55 PM

LMAO....love how CX just keeps pulling that carrot just high enough for us to miss it.
    03-02-09 07:56 PM
    Well.... I never said such a thing. Take it for what its worth. I could of thrown it in there just for a loop!
    Hmm, if I recall didn't someone mention those all those devices? I don't know anymore.
    03-02-09 07:58 PM
    To be honest I just didnt keep up on the sig. This was being compiled before today.

I think I might just leave my sig empty to be honest. It stirs up to much, and better off anyway. There can be some nice discussions here if everyone gets along well
    I can imagine the sh!t you get. Either way its all good and we're just glad that all of you in the know share what you can.
    You do realize that the 95xx means any device in the 9500 series, and doesnt necessarily indicate anything past the 9520.

*cough* *cough*
    *cough* *cough*
    SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!...LMAO!!
    03-02-09 08:00 PM
    This is true, but what do you expect us to do when someone like you or Sith or Radio post a new device model with xx. It's just CB nature to think "WHAT DEVICE IS THAT NOW?!"
    I did not post a new device model. Have you not seen the title of the Curve subforum?? 83xx. The xx is because there are different models; 00, 10, 20, 30. You just want to believe theres a new one. I surely did not say anything about a new device. Again, you're reading way too much into what was said.
    03-02-09 08:00 PM
    Is this good or bad? I mean I know its good since they are trying to perfect it, but im getting a little tired of waiting. Plus, this is just saying that the current builds are not without thier fair share in bugs....at least that how I view your statement.
    Um the BB OS is always in a perpetual state of being updated and improved. They wont completely stop development on the OS for a device until they are getting ready to retire it and that's at least a year away, probably more like 2.

At some point the builds won't happen as often anymore but that does not mean they will stop.
    03-02-09 08:01 PM
    LMAO....love how CX just keeps pulling that carrot just high enough for us to miss it.
    yeah...to be honest though....it's beginning to be over done a little. All the beta testers love to tease the crap out of us so they can get 5 mins of forum fame from people they will never ever meet in person......but i ask for it cause i'm here on this site egging them on.
    *cough* *cough*
    Gave me a good laugh lol
    I did not post a new device model. Have you not seen the title of the Curve subforum?? 83xx. The xx is because there are different models; 00, 10, 20, 30. You just want to believe theres a new one. I surely did not say anything about a new device. Again, you're reading way too much into what was said.
    I get what your saying. But in the Storm section most people on here when they see a 95xx in a post with all the other models, they'll think a lot about it.
    03-02-09 08:02 PM
    Isnt it funny how the three people that were quoted as saying certain things are the ones saying the same thing lol
    03-02-09 08:02 PM
    I get what your saying. But in the Storm section most people on here when they see a 95xx in a post with all the other models, they'll think a lot about it.
    Technically the Storm section should be the 95xx anyway, as there are two models.
    03-02-09 08:03 PM
    Gave me a good laugh lol
    LOL....its like Sith saying "Thaaaaats not entirely accurate"
    03-02-09 08:06 PM
    You know the ONE addition I would LOVE to see is Flash support. I can't figure out why RIM doesn't see the value in that
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Do a search. It's coming but it is a lot more complicated than people realize, and wont be anytime soon.
    03-02-09 08:07 PM
    Technically the Storm section should be the 95xx anyway, as there are two models.
    Well for now. Correct?
    03-02-09 08:07 PM
    Isnt it funny how the three people that were quoted as saying certain things are the ones saying the same thing lol
    wow..i have a lot of respect for the anount of knowledge that you have with respect to programming.....but your post sounds like a Chrisi line from the show "three's company"..lmao
    03-02-09 08:08 PM
    Unless you see something from RIM or a carrier, there are two models.
    03-02-09 08:09 PM
    Well for now. Correct?
    Come on....we know 9520 is coming to Rodgers and there is all kinds of talk about storm 2 or "Super storm". We all know you guys cant talk about this but give us just a bit of credit.
    03-02-09 08:10 PM
605 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD