02-07-09 03:44 PM
33 12
tools
    well i guess opera mini counts if you are only reading things

whatever bro you might as well go get an iphone right?
    02-06-09 02:46 PM
    well i guess opera mini counts if you are only reading things

whatever bro you might as well go get an iphone right?
    Yup...I would be stupid not to. I mean if I like the option of being able to use touch only once maybe every 50 times I can see no reason why I would stick to what I like for the other 49....just would be stupid logic not to get an iphone.
    02-06-09 03:47 PM
    Oh and thank you for answering the question and not acting like the guy is a total ***** because he asked a sensible question like usually happens in these threads....there need so be more people who are just helpful in here.
    The biggest problem is, back in December, there were a lot of people who would try to commandeer threads by saying that if you wanted the Storm to be anything other than EXACTLY what it was, you either hated RIM, wanted an iPhone or just didn't plain deserve to have a Storm...

This is the mindset you end up dealing with when you play "what if" with the Storm for some reason.
    02-06-09 07:25 PM
    Tscheidt -- love the streams of amazing ponage! I think you must actually be the guy that plays dr. Cox on Scrubs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 08:00 PM
    it IS a physical noise however the screen registers touches that are not accompanied by a pushed click, so there is an ability to type by purely touching
    Ah so! Many thanks for the sensible and kind explanation. I should have surmised that but didn't
    02-06-09 08:25 PM
    Most apps that dont have a click feature means it wasn't made for Storm. My click us quite I donr hear it. And if u use this cool feature called search u will see plenty of threads on this. My last phone was louder then then my storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    He wasn't asking about another thread, dipstick. He would like the option to have touch only, like my old voyager.
    02-07-09 11:30 AM
    It's completely up to the app to decide how to handle touch events. An app can handle touch-click events, tap events, swipe events, etc. What the app actually does with the event is up to it. If an app is written to run on multiple devices its easiest to simply make trackball click events = touch click events.
    02-07-09 03:00 PM
    Options>Screen/Keyboard>Key Tone>Off
    02-07-09 03:44 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD