My wireless upgrade just appeared this morning on my blackberry v.7.0.75. It wont store the 14mb so I have got to find another way of downloading it
    12-06-08 08:54 AM
    It is finally here... 15mb file. I just started the download at 9:00 sharp MST. 5% done 2 min later. Will post updates shortly.
    12-06-08 10:02 AM
    11 min to download...
    Message - You can upgrade to 4.7.0.75 now or schedule a time to upgrade.

Upgrade can take up to 2 hours. Device will be unavailable to make emergency calls during this time.
    Prompt to schedule upgrade or upgrade now. (Upgrade Now)

! Upgrade requires additional memory. - Removing Older Data.

Message - Not enough room for upgrade. Delete 751kb of personal data to continue.

Download Complete icon on my Main Screen.
    12-06-08 10:21 AM
    the one big thing people don't like...the switching landscape and portrait mode is now much faster. The device seems faster all around. nice!
    12-06-08 10:23 AM
    11 min to download...
    Message - You can upgrade to 4.7.0.75 now or schedule a time to upgrade.

Upgrade can take up to 2 hours. Device will be unavailable to make emergency calls during this time.
    Prompt to schedule upgrade or upgrade now. (Upgrade Now)

! Upgrade requires additional memory. - Removing Older Data.

Message - Not enough room for upgrade. Delete 751kb of personal data to continue.

Download Complete icon on my Main Screen.
    Did mine this morning, got the same messages, took less than a half hour to complete. So much faster now!!
    12-06-08 10:25 AM
    Deleted a ton of email and SMS. 9:24:34 MST upgrade begins.
    There is a handy dandy elapsed time counter on screen.

(wondering to myself... is there any good reason for me typing this play-by-play? Will anyone care?)
    12-06-08 10:26 AM
    Did mine this morning, got the same messages, took less than a half hour to complete. So much faster now!!
    Thanks Jake.. i will stop with the updates now. I am pretty excited.
    12-06-08 10:27 AM
    My wireless upgrade just appeared this morning on my blackberry v.7.0.75. It wont store the 14mb so I have got to find another way of downloading it
    You already had v.7.0.75 installed and still got the upgrade? It appears that is what you said.

Did you previously install the leak?
    12-06-08 10:38 AM
    I just tried to see if there's any upgrades and it's still telling me that there's no updates.
    12-06-08 10:41 AM
    I'm installing now. Soon will write the result, my storm should be litle bit faster
    12-06-08 10:42 AM
    53 min later - upgrade complete.
    Portrait to Landscape / Accelerometer seems a touch faster. Could be placebo. No real noticeable change but whatever, still exciting.
    12-06-08 10:56 AM
    I'm so confused. Everyone says the update "appeared" or they can find it on the phone. Can someone tell me where to find it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 11:01 AM
    does the OTA upgrade delete all your contacts like the desktop upgrade does?
    12-06-08 11:03 AM
    I'm so confused. Everyone says the update "appeared" or they can find it on the phone. Can someone tell me where to find it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You have to check for updates -
    Options > Advanced Options > Wireless Update
    12-06-08 11:07 AM
    mine showed up on the desktop. Like a sms or like your email does.. kinda weird but pretty sweet... its installing now after I deleted NAvigation..that gave me alot of free space.!
    12-06-08 11:22 AM
    does the OTA upgrade delete all your contacts like the desktop upgrade does?
    The OTA upgrade didn't change any personal stuff on mine (email, contacts, ringer profiles, vis voicemail, etc.) It did delete my word mole high score, though...
    12-06-08 11:32 AM
    SsswwwwwweeeeeeetttttttI just finished mine!!! It took me 38 mins and a couple of deletes (including 411) and I was off and rolling. Like others have said in the past it goes to landscape to portrit alot quicker and runs through apps faster. I knew verizion would come through for me sometime soon. I did not want to download the LEAK cause I have been following the posts and some, not all, were having errors and problems. Thanks OP for the info.

12-06-08 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD