Good morning all! Ok, the other day I checked for a wireless upgrade on my phone, (just to see), there wasnt any. So last night I was reading in here that there might be one available now, so I went to check again on my phone and now the whole option is not there anymore. I went under options-advance options- and then there is no option anymore to check for wireless upgrade?! Does anyone know what happend? Has this happend to anyone before? Also, could someone tell me if there is an easier way to check the replies to my post, I have been just scrolling down the pages untill I find mine, is there an easier way to get to the ones I have posted?? Thank you for your help!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 09:08 AM
    check out page 2 on the attachment from this thread --->

forums.crackberry.com/f86/official-verizon-pdf-ota-updates-101757/
    12-06-08 09:21 AM
    I never even got the wireless upgrade. i checked last night & this morning still no upgrade.
    12-06-08 09:30 AM
    I'm same as sam123gil; wireless upgrade option still says 'no upgrades available'. What gives. I've already got the leaked OS version .75 on my storm. does it somehow see that and figure I don't need the update?
    12-06-08 09:38 AM
    Just got done doing the OTA upgrade and it worked great. Said the phone would be unuseable for about 2 hours and it was done in less than a half hour. Works awesome.
    12-06-08 09:41 AM
    OMG I love this new update. Fixed pretty much all the bugs

12-06-08 09:45 AM
    OMG I love this new update. Fixed pretty much all the bugs

Agreed. Mine works quite well now, not that it was bad before. The switch between landscape and portrait is really quick now. Apps load quicker too. BTW, BMWPower, you might want to change your device in your profile! Eeew...Q.
    12-06-08 09:56 AM
    I'm same as sam123gil; wireless upgrade option still says 'no upgrades available'. What gives. I've already got the leaked OS version .75 on my storm. does it somehow see that and figure I don't need the update?
    leaked and official are the same thing...since you're already running 4.7.0.75 it sees nothing to update
    12-06-08 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD