What would be good to wipe smudges off the screen. im just afraid of scratching the damn thing!
    11-23-08 11:44 PM
    Just a soft cloth will do, nothing more. I put a screen saver on mine and no more smudges! It's still as sensitive as it was.
    11-23-08 11:52 PM
    Microfiber or LCD screen wipes.
    11-23-08 11:54 PM
    Go to an optometry store (LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, etc.) and buy a cleaning cloth for glasses. Anything that is safe to use on a surface with as many special coatings as modern eyeglasses will most likely be perfectly fine for your screen.
    11-23-08 11:59 PM
    or just use a good old fashion sock like me lol...
    11-24-08 12:00 AM
    I have this giant pack of microfiber cleaning cloths I use to wipe down my car that I carry in the trunk. It's like $14 at Costco for a pack of 20 or so.
    11-24-08 12:01 AM
    Microfiber or LCD screen wipes.
    Good call on the LCD screen wipes! i also noticed that if you try and click the screen with a cloth it will not respond, wont even highlight anything. If this is so then what the **** is the screen lock for? ha unless you have a password activated.
    11-24-08 12:04 AM
    Yes microfibre is my recommendation as well... It's what we use at work to clean plasma and LCD flat screen TV's. You don't need a cleaner... Unless you are using an eyeglass cleaner.

Dry microfibre or slightly dampened with water if needed. That's all. NO amonia based cleaners!!!

I have a few cloths lying around and a couple in my car for the odd wipe and shine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 12:08 AM
    I say just get used to it. Its a touchscreen, you have to touch it to use it so you will never keep the smudges off. When I first got my iPhone I was constantly wiping the screen. But after a few weeks I didnt care anymore and didnt pay attention to what the screen looked like. You cant even see them unless the screen is dark.
    11-24-08 12:15 AM
    Oakley sunglass microfiber bag
    11-24-08 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD