I am a newb about all the new OS and what not thats why i have not changed my OS but i was messing around with applications and now i have an application called talklock and i cannot get it off also my phone everyonce in awhile freezes and i cannot get it back period i have to pull my battery and wait about 15 minutes before it comes back so i would like to know if there is a way to wipe it completly back to how it came when i got it with nothing on it just what good ole' verizon put on it
    Also does verizon not cover the year manufacture warranty if you upgrade to a leaked OS?
    03-07-09 04:52 PM
    OS upgrade will not void your warranty. To remove talklock try Desktop Manager or with the phone go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications then highlight it, hit BB button, choose delete. If you highlight the icon itself & delete you're only removing the icon and it is 'repairing' itself 15 minutes. Later.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Midnight Barbecue; 03-07-09 at 05:04 PM.
    03-07-09 04:58 PM
    What apps did you put on it you want to take off?
    03-07-09 05:06 PM
    that talklock program games and a whole bunch of other stuff that i thought would be cool but most def were not
    03-07-09 05:22 PM
    go to options>advanced options>applications, scroll down to the one(s) you want to remove hit the blackberry key hit delete, do this for the ones you know you put on you want to take off, if it tells you you need to reboot just do that after you have removed all the apps you want to remove. After you have finished removing the apps, do a battery pull or restart then do a backup on BBmanager on you're desktop. Should speed it up. I run alot of apps and am not having that problem but i guess each phone is different. Make sure you close ach app you can after you finish using it, that could also spped it up, so instead of just hitting the back button to get out of the program hit the blackberry key scroll down to close and actually close the program. When you hold your blackberry button down a box will appear with open apps the only ones you cant close should be (phone, browser, home screen, messages, and bb messenger)
    hope this helps
    03-07-09 05:43 PM
    works great thank you guys for the speedy response i've looked at this site before but just now signed up wish i would have done it sooner
    03-07-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD